The Corsair 750D case is getting returned to NewEgg.com this week - I just got the RMA
As much as I wanted to keep the 750D I just can't for the simple fact that I do not have the space/room to place the case where my desk is located. This is what happens when you live in New York City's apartment - space is always an issue.
The Corsair Air 540 in Black was just ordered and hopefully will get it by this Friday. If I get the case this Friday then this weekend I will finish the build.
I also ordered HDD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM .
I was considering the Western Digital WD Black 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM - BUT at the price tag of $250.00+ I went with the Seagate at just $109.99 from NewEgg.com
- custom loop will be nice but at the meantime I am happy with the H100i.
- Yes, I do plan to purchase three more SSD towards the end of the summer of 2014
Will be getting the following SSD:
* Samsung 1TB EVO SSD - this is where all of Video files, Audio files and RAW images will be held for processing. Once processed the files will be moved to my 3TB HDD or my external RAID 5 Disk array.
* Samsung 250 EVO - might create a RAID 0 with my other 250GB SSD EVO
* Samsung 250 EVO or a 500GB EVO - this will be strictly for CACHE files from Photoshop, Premier PRO, After Effects, LIghtroom, the OS, etc.
YES!!! totally agree...Corsair Dominator Platinum are EXPENSIVE...and you are right for that 2133 speed and CAS/Latency is expensive no matter which RAM you get...so I decided to bite the bullet and get what my heart desired...I will be putting on the light bars on the RAM.
The video card that I chose I am happy with it...i need the CUDA Cores for the Adobe products to use.
I will be adding a Second GPU after the summer as well.
After the summer is over and I've taken my family to a couple of vacation trips and re-coupe a bit on money wise the next stages will be implemented.
thanks everyone for the comments