- What happened?
I have decided to ditch chrome completely after how much of a train wreck it has become and decided to go with firefox which seems to run better now since newer upgrades have come up. However, everytime I try to log in, I get this error messageQuote:There Seems to be a Problem
We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
Yeah, whenever I log in.
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
As above. Just simply enter in my username/password
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
I do have lastpass but it works in chrome. I can log in just fine.
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
FIrefox(latest stable build)/ Lastpass/adblock/WIndows 7
- URL where the issue occurs:
post #1 of 4
3/6/14 at 2:57pm