Originally Posted by keikei
- Still happy owner, and i took the risk from getting it early from ebay.
- I do watch anime and videos, but it does not bother me.
- I can see text fine, there is a zoom option available in most broswers or you can change the text size in the monitor options. I use win7.
- I dont have a kindle, but pdfs work fine as well.
- I tested 1080 on bf4 and works properly. Jaggies are horrible at the res, but what can you do?!
Only issue i had was the manual power shut off. It wont turn back on. You need to restart pc to fix it, so i dont manually shut off the monitor.
Hey, thanks for the info!
You misunderstood my question about text. What I mean is: does the fact that it's 4k and much higher in PPI than a 2560x1440 monitor, make it much more pleasant to read text because the text is sharper? Is it a big change? My main desire is reducing eye fatigue when reading. And, the programs I use will be able to scale the text to a normal size.
Good day!Edited by icor1031 - 4/19/14 at 10:43am