Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Aquaero Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Aquaero Owners Club - Page 813

post #8121 of 11398
Hey guys, I just got my loop up and leak tested okay! No leaks smile.gif However, it seems my pump is running in granny mode. Does the AC D5 USB default to 100%? I don't have anything powered on right now except for the pump via external PSU. The water seems to be trickling and not enough flow to bleed the loop mad.gif

Help please on any suggestions?
post #8122 of 11398
I just had that on my loop. I rocked the PC to 45° back and forth, left and right and turned the pump on. Had to add some more water to the loop as the pump cobbled more from the reservoir ... but the flow picked up noticeable.
post #8123 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by flemsnopes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffhi View Post

what is a 'dmm'?
digital multi meter. Measures voltage (AC & DC), resistance, and current Some, in addition, can measure temperature

Thanks. I just got a cheapo one from Amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffhi View Post

the 4-pin cable that Aqua makes for the Aquaero ... there isn't anything special about it ... no risk of making your own 4-pin cable?
As to the 4 pin. No nothing special just need to make one with all 4 pins connected

And connected in the correct way. I have white and black wire ... I might branch out and get yellow and green. I sleeved them all together into a single strand ... in pink so that I know which is the magic 4-wire Aquaero cable.
post #8124 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpot View Post

Hey guys, I just got my loop up and leak tested okay! No leaks smile.gif However, it seems my pump is running in granny mode. Does the AC D5 USB default to 100%? I don't have anything powered on right now except for the pump via external PSU. The water seems to be trickling and not enough flow to bleed the loop mad.gif

Help please on any suggestions?
Yep I had the same issue. Their was no way I could get 1 AC D5 to power my loop in my STH10. Even with two pumps after working out the bubbles I maxed out at 4.5 LPM. I was only able to properly bleed my loop with both pumps running. That was with both pumps running at 100 percent. The first time I powered them Aquasuite showed then at 50% power.
post #8125 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffhi View Post

I just had that on my loop. I rocked the PC to 45° back and forth, left and right and turned the pump on. Had to add some more water to the loop as the pump cobbled more from the reservoir ... but the flow picked up noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsutter71 View Post

Yep I had the same issue. Their was no way I could get 1 AC D5 to power my loop in my STH10. Even with two pumps after working out the bubbles I maxed out at 4.5 LPM. I was only able to properly bleed my loop with both pumps running. That was with both pumps running at 100 percent. The first time I powered them Aquasuite showed then at 50% power.

Thanks guys, it was my external PSU that was the problem. For some reason it didn't give the pump enough juice. I man'd up and just powered on the PC via my 850 P2 and it sent the water pushin'! Everything is good and the bleed process was surprisingly fast! thumb.gif
post #8126 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpot View Post

Hey guys, I just got my loop up and leak tested okay! No leaks smile.gif However, it seems my pump is running in granny mode. Does the AC D5 USB default to 100%? I don't have anything powered on right now except for the pump via external PSU. The water seems to be trickling and not enough flow to bleed the loop mad.gif

Help please on any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpot View Post


Thanks guys, it was my external PSU that was the problem. For some reason it didn't give the pump enough juice. I man'd up and just powered on the PC via my 850 P2 and it sent the water pushin'! Everything is good and the bleed process was surprisingly fast! thumb.gif

Was your process of leak testing done from a trickle of flow? I wouldn't call that a complete leak test as I would run that sucker half power at the least through the whole process to build that pressure as it bleeds and I surely wouldn't have powered up the PC after that but hey, that's just my over cautious, paranoid self. biggrin.gif
Edited by GTXJackBauer - 7/18/16 at 2:45am
Nostalgia 3.0
(14 items)
 
Nostalgia v2.2
(41 photos)
Nostalgia 2.0
(31 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-950 Intel X58SO GTX 680 Hydro Copper Corsair Vengeance 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD VelociRaptor 10k x2 (Raid0),  SanDisk ReadyCache  WD Black 1.5TB Storage WD Black 1.5TB Storage 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Sony Lightscribe DVD Burner Pioneer Blu-ray Burner Corsair Link Koolance QDC (VLN4) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoChill Advanced LRT (1/2 ID 3/4 OD) Swiftech Helix120 PWM Fans (x7) Swiftech Apogee XT Rev. 2 Black Ice GT Stealth 120mm (Pull) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice SR1 360mm (Push/Pull) Swiftech Maelstrom-35X2  Koolance Flow Meter Adapter With Display Phobya Temp Sensor Coupler 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Bitspower Compression Fittings (1/2 ID 3/4 OD) Windows 7 64bit ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED Corsair Vengeance K90 Corsair AX1200i  Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair M60 Corepad C1-Series Premium Cloth Mousepad - Larg... Bose Companion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
Nostalgia 3.0
(14 items)
 
Nostalgia v2.2
(41 photos)
Nostalgia 2.0
(31 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-950 Intel X58SO GTX 680 Hydro Copper Corsair Vengeance 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD VelociRaptor 10k x2 (Raid0),  SanDisk ReadyCache  WD Black 1.5TB Storage WD Black 1.5TB Storage 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Sony Lightscribe DVD Burner Pioneer Blu-ray Burner Corsair Link Koolance QDC (VLN4) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoChill Advanced LRT (1/2 ID 3/4 OD) Swiftech Helix120 PWM Fans (x7) Swiftech Apogee XT Rev. 2 Black Ice GT Stealth 120mm (Pull) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice SR1 360mm (Push/Pull) Swiftech Maelstrom-35X2  Koolance Flow Meter Adapter With Display Phobya Temp Sensor Coupler 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Bitspower Compression Fittings (1/2 ID 3/4 OD) Windows 7 64bit ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VS248H-P 24" 2ms LED Corsair Vengeance K90 Corsair AX1200i  Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair M60 Corepad C1-Series Premium Cloth Mousepad - Larg... Bose Companion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8127 of 11398
post #8128 of 11398
Hey guys, is there a way to edit a flow graph? Mine is min maxed way out of scope! I'd like to lower it from 0 ~ 2.5 gpm

post #8129 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpot View Post

Hey guys, is there a way to edit a flow graph?

Yes...

Just ensure that the padlock symbol is unlocked and then you can edit the various items simply by right clicking on them.
Corsair 900D
(12 items)
 
Déjà vu
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Formula EVGA 980Ti Classified EVGA 980Ti Classified 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair CMD32GX4M4B3200C16 Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M2 Samsung 1TB 850 Pro Custom 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 ASUS PG278Q Corsair K70 RGB Corsair AX1500i 
CaseMouseAudioOther
Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 2013 On-Board Aquacomputer Aquaero 6XT 
  hide details  
Reply
Corsair 900D
(12 items)
 
Déjà vu
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-6700K ASUS Maximus VIII Formula EVGA 980Ti Classified EVGA 980Ti Classified 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair CMD32GX4M4B3200C16 Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M2 Samsung 1TB 850 Pro Custom 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 ASUS PG278Q Corsair K70 RGB Corsair AX1500i 
CaseMouseAudioOther
Caselabs SMA8 Razer Deathadder 2013 On-Board Aquacomputer Aquaero 6XT 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8130 of 11398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costas View Post

Yes...

Just ensure that the padlock symbol is unlocked and then you can edit the various items simply by right clicking on them.

Thanks Costas, I got the graph fixed. Some how, I deleted the numerical value though where it shows the gpm in the title. Will fiddle with it later today when I'm back from work.

Red circle used to show the value:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Aquaero Owners Club