Originally Posted by Mega Man
Ask here it may help others
Thanks for the guide. I'm fairly familiar with the aquaero's as I've been looking into them for some time. What my main question is: Will it work the way I want it to in my build. I know it's way more capable than I'll probably even use.
So my current build has two water cooling loops. I'm looking to get the Aquaero 6 pro and two D5 w/USB and Aquabus interface. I would like to break it out in the s/w so each loops fans on the rads are controlled by the s/w fan curve based off the loops temp sensor reading.
So my questions are:
1. Confirm the Aqua 6 can handle 2 of the Aquacomputer D5's with the Aquabus interface?
2. Can the Aqua 6 can control RPM of the D5's via the Aquabus interface?
3. Can I set a fan curve for my radiators on a loop based off the temp sensor?
4. Will my current flow meters work with the Aqua 6? Koolance INS-FM14: https://koolance.com/coolant-flow-meter-ins-fm14
- I have the ADT-FM03 adapters as well if those would be needed. But I'm fairly sure I have read somewhere that these would work without the adapters. https://koolance.com/adt-fm03-flow-meter-frequency-adapter
This is the basic's that I want to do with it, I know it can do alot more and that will come in time. But for now this is what I need to get straight in order to move forward.
Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.