Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27 basics for those previous users who want to know what it means.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27 basics for those previous users who want to know what it means. - Page 50

post #491 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris89 View Post

Right on... well this psu is insanely powerful.. I bought several all very powerful high quality and when I say powerful I mean powerful.. it's WAY more power than 650 watts.. Hell of a deal. Make sure to use the Thickest PSU cable you can find... It won't put up for a low quality power cord at all... unlike other POS power supplies... Visiontek includes a big thick hella high quality cord... plus Visiontek will ship it next day for dirt cheap and it'll literally arrive... The Next Day...

I've had 1,300 watt psu's not hold as well as this one... though I did mod this thing like I explained above. It's a monster. To further explain why it's so powerful I'll just say the power supply is capable of surpassing the wall outlet cord itself... *Think about it*

https://www.visiontek.com/revisioned/visiontek-650w-internal-power-supply-2013-11-04-detail.html

I don't know about that PSU. From the reviews on Newegg and Amazon it looks like a lot of people have had issues with it. I was thinking about getting a EVGA G2 SuperNova 1000 Watt PSU. Good brand, 10 year warranty, and all the reviews seem really good. I know I really don't need the 1000 watts, but I don't want to have to buy a new PSU for a very long time and I eventually plan to SLI or crossfire. If I choose to crossfire, I may well need a 1000 watt PSU with the way AMD does things rolleyes.gif
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #492 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11matt556 View Post

I don't know about that PSU. From the reviews on Newegg and Amazon it looks like a lot of people have had issues with it. I was thinking about getting a EVGA G2 SuperNova 1000 Watt PSU. Good brand, 10 year warranty, and all the reviews seem really good. I know I really don't need the 1000 watts, but I don't want to have to buy a new PSU for a very long time and I eventually plan to SLI or crossfire. If I choose to crossfire, I may well need a 1000 watt PSU with the way AMD does things rolleyes.gif

Yeah sometimes people prefer to spend more money, I have in the past spent a lot of money on the big name brand high dollar power supplies.. they still fail... I've been around the block on psu's and these Visiontek 650 watt power supplies are no joke at all.

If your bill gates, or donald trump though and have hundreds of dollars on hand to buy a psu i'm not stopping you.

Though I will say I ran that visiontek on a friends build with dual xeon's, 48gb of ram, x4 ssd's, x4 hdd's, dvd-rw, dual gtx 470s in sli and it's been running like a monster for over 5 years now... Ran me $35 next day shipped many years ago.
Edited by chris89 - 1/7/16 at 3:29pm
post #493 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris89 View Post

Yeah sometimes people prefer to spend more money, I have in the past spent a lot of money on the big name brand high dollar power supplies.. they still fail... I've been around the block on psu's and these Visiontek 650 watt power supplies are no joke at all.

If your bill gates, or donald trump though and have hundreds of dollars on hand to buy a psu i'm not stopping you.

Though I will say I ran that visiontek on a friends build with dual xeon's, 48gb of ram, x4 ssd's, x4 hdd's, dvd-rw, dual gtx 470s in sli and it's been running like a monster for over 5 years now... Ran me $35 next day shipped many years ago.

lol I wish I was Bill Gates. I'm sure a lot of people get that PSU and it's great, as most reviews are geared towards negative experiences since people are more likely to give a bad review than a good review. But the 2 year warranty and the negative feedback are what has me concerned. I just prefer to play things safe unless I can afford to lose it. I can afford a expensive PSU if I save up. I can't afford to get a bad PSU and potentially damage other components.
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
post #494 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11matt556 View Post

lol I wish I was Bill Gates. I'm sure a lot of people get that PSU and it's great, as most reviews are geared towards negative experiences since people are more likely to give a bad review than a good review. But the 2 year warranty and the negative feedback are what has me concerned. I just prefer to play things safe unless I can afford to lose it. I can afford a expensive PSU if I save up. I can't afford to get a bad PSU and potentially damage other components.

As one IT Pro to another.. have u ever had a psu kill a component? when the psu goes out.. .the psu goes out.

I've been working on computers for 15 years and never once had a psu take out anything other than itself...

What kills psu's is heat... keep any psu cool and it will never ever ever go out not ever ... unless u stick it in an oven or have ur rig in a shack out in the middle of africa lmao
post #495 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris89 View Post

As one IT Pro to another.. have u ever had a psu kill a component? when the psu goes out.. .the psu goes out.

I've been working on computers for 15 years and never once had a psu take out anything other than itself...

What kills psu's is heat... keep any psu cool and it will never ever ever go out not ever ... unless u stick it in an oven or have ur rig in a shack out in the middle of africa lmao

I haven't, but I also haven't ever used a PSU that had less than average (3/5) reviews or from a brand I hadn't heard of. I've just heard way too many horror stories about shoddy PSU's.
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
post #496 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11matt556 View Post

I haven't, but I also haven't ever used a PSU that had less than average (3/5) reviews or from a brand I hadn't heard of. I've just heard way too many horror stories about shoddy PSU's.

Really? Tell me one? I've seen it all. lol

I've tested every power supply from $500 power supplies that got 10/10 A+ stars galore... and $15 power supplies with Zero Reviews... I've owned and tested every power supply from $10-15 up to $500. I could tell you the signs of a "weak" power supply. I could also tell the signs of a power supply on it's way out. I've even seen power supplies be on their way out forever and never go out... Just as a little advice a power supply can't do any harm unless it's struck by lightning where 10,000,000 volts gets shot up it's tail pipe lmao Other than that even crappy psu's will "shut down" before any major damage is done and only damage would be at the power supply specifically and no where else. Meaning over-current basically over-loading it beyond it's capability.
post #497 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris89 View Post

Really? Tell me one? I've seen it all. lol

I've tested every power supply from $500 power supplies that got 10/10 A+ stars galore... and $15 power supplies with Zero Reviews... I've owned and tested every power supply from $10-15 up to $500. I could tell you the signs of a "weak" power supply. I could also tell the signs of a power supply on it's way out. I've even seen power supplies be on their way out forever and never go out... Just as a little advice a power supply can't do any harm unless it's struck by lightning where 10,000,000 volts gets shot up it's tail pipe lmao Other than that even crappy psu's will "shut down" before any major damage is done and only damage would be at the power supply specifically and no where else. Meaning over-current basically over-loading it beyond it's capability.

Well, after a quick google search I found several reports of PSU's failing and frying components

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2365241/psu-fried-system.html
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/459883/power-supply-fried-computer/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/computer-science-and-technology/2110173-my-motherboard-psu-have-fried-will-my-warrenty
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111675

Some cheap PSU's skimp out on those fail safes to lower the cost, and even for the ones that do not, some PSU's will obviously have better overcurrent protection and other fail-safes than others.
I am not saying buying a cheap PSU grantees it will fail, or that buying a really expensive one means it is guarantees it not to fail. In both cases the actual likelihood of failing is pretty low, but I believe it is much lower for higher end PSU's.

Atleast some of the higher cost of PSU's has to go into making the PSU's actually better than the cheaper ones. Otherwise, every company would just make cheap PSU's but charge a lot of money for them and get filthy rich.
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
post #498 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11matt556 View Post

Well, after a quick google search I found several reports of PSU's failing and frying components

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2365241/psu-fried-system.html
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/459883/power-supply-fried-computer/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/computer-science-and-technology/2110173-my-motherboard-psu-have-fried-will-my-warrenty
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111675

Some cheap PSU's skimp out on those fail safes to lower the cost, and even for the ones that do not, some PSU's will obviously have better overcurrent protection and other fail-safes than others.
I am not saying buying a cheap PSU grantees it will fail, or that buying a really expensive one means it is guarantees it not to fail. In both cases the actual likelihood of failing is pretty low, but I believe it is much lower for higher end PSU's.

Atleast some of the higher cost of PSU's has to go into making the PSU's actually better than the cheaper ones. Otherwise, every company would just make cheap PSU's but charge a lot of money for them and get filthy rich.

The funny thing is the pcb is nearly the same on the cheap and expensive psu's though some chinese knock off's use whiney cheap capacitors. As far as mid range to high end the capacitors are still the same name brand capacitors. The main difference is cooling because even cheap capacitors can handle huge amounts of stable power. Though when a capacitor is handling a lot of power it gets hot and that's the first and #1 part to fail, caps swell. So some companies like Corsair use fan controllers and a temp diode on the capacitor to know when it's getting hot to ramp up the fan. Cheap psu's don't have that but even Corsair's psu temp diodes are not perfect and still will fail. That's why it's better to oil and wire the fan to 12v to bypass the potential for an-overheat scenario. I found doing that makes power supplies last forever. Power supplies are actually designed to fail from the manufacturer in a standard amount of time pc customers expect. Though if the manufacturers used sealed hydro dynamic highly technological fans that can generate 120CFM all day 24/7 forever then the power supply would never fail.

Also the only way you can kill more than just the psu with the psu as the cause is by either adding say 12v+ to say 3.3V- on the main 24-pin then you'll rape the whole system. As long as each pin is supplying the proper voltage range it can't kill anything but itself. Other reason is lightning, so you got lightning and heat two sole and only causes of psu failures.

As far as efficiency goes Corsair says you know 80 Plus or 92, that's good. That efficiency has to do with the quality of each and every solder point on the back of the pcb. A perfect solder job on all say 100 points will yield the least resistance giving nearly perfect 100% efficiency. I was able to achieve around 99% efficiency on that Visiontek 650w after re-working the fan and solder points. From my experience the Visiontek felt and operated like a top dollar psu.

I have a Corsair 1000W that failed with high dollar components, paid a lot and it still failed. Guess what temp diode probe didn't properly detect temps on a cap that got to hot, cap went out. Easy fix like $1.50 at a local electronics shop and its fixed and more stable than ever. Shows how cheap even big name companies go on components to maximize profits. Since I modded the fan to 12v continuous and oiled the fan it hasn't had a problem for years. Though the issue originally occurred a couple years down the road, didn't mess with the 12v on the fan this is before I even knew about it.
Edited by chris89 - 1/7/16 at 9:02pm
post #499 of 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris89 View Post

Power supplies are actually designed to fail from the manufacturer in a standard amount of time pc customers expect.

That is a pretty big assertion. Do you have any articles/sources about that?
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
Darwin
(14 items)
 
Pythagoras
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600k Asus Z170 Sabertooth S Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 16 GB (2x8GB) HyperX DDR4 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD204UI 2TB Intel 530 240GB BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VN247 23.6" CMC 17" Generic Compaq Keyboard Seasonic X650 650 Watt 
CaseMouse
Phanteks Evolv ATX Cooler Master Storm Recon  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core-i5 2500k MSI Z77MA-G45 Gigabyte GTX 970 Xtreme Gaming G.Skill Sniper 8GB (4x2) F3-2133C10D-8GSR 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HGST/Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 HDS724020ALE640 2TB Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB Cryorig M9i Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
PowerCase
Rosewill HIVE 650 DIYPC MA01-R Black SPCC MicroATX Mini Tower 
  hide details  
Reply
post #500 of 537
Can someone help me please with this?

I'm trying to mod my MSI GTX680 Lightning vBIOS using Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27

After extensive testing, I found out that my card capability in MSI Afterburner is as follows:
+61mV on core
+50mV on vram
Max power limit
+140 on core
+500 on vram

These settings ingame would effectively be:
Around 70%-75% power limit
1346mhz core
7000mhz vram
1.256v boost final voltage

These are rock solid settings in games like BF4 and GTA V and I'm happy with the performance.

My original vbios is the unlocked LN2 VBIOS that has stock all power limits to 600watt on 100%. So i did not tweak power table when modding the bios, it's quite enough for what I'm doing.

Now I'm doing everything in KBT 1.27 and doing voltage table as much as 1.26v in the boost clocks(I increased all the clock table voltages sliders above 1110 mhz to around 1.25v) then I flashed the bios but ingame and at 1346mhz it only reaches 1.205v and then crash to desktop.

Any help on that? And why msi AB ups the voltage to desired levels but tweaking the bios voltage does not?
I'm using last WHQL 361.75 on Win 10 pro 64bit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27 basics for those previous users who want to know what it means.