I have 3 computers and a plasma TV in one room and need to downsize some of that 4000+ watts.
- $400 each r9 290 card or $1500 for all four.
- Price is shipped
- Each card comes with a free USB riser worth about $25 (24" version)
- The CGminer picture is hashing at stock clocks with Stilt undervolted mining BIOS & Kalroth miner. I can leave Stilt BIOS on them, which is better for mining, or flash them all back to stock BIOS.
- None of the cards have been physically modified and all cards should still be under warranty. Newegg lists a warranty period of 3 years for the Gigabyte cards and 2 years for the HIS cards.
- Prefer Bitcoin payment, I'm not a random, fly by night person, you can find me on Vertcoin and Ron Paul coin credits page. Might take other payment forms as well.
If you want the PSU with it, I'll throw that in for $150. It's a Rosewill 1300 that's been used for like a month, I paid $250 for it. The parts inside the PSU are made by Superflower, the same people that make the EVGA 1300watt that's rated as one of the best 1300 watt units there is. Still have the box and all parts for it as well.
I have had no stability issues mining or gaming with all four cards and the 1300w PSU. I believe each card takes 220-250w using Stilt undervolted mining BIOS, and 250-270w using normal one. The cards should be more efficient than 7950s for hash per watt.
At current prices, the cards will pay themselves off mining in 2 to 2 1/2 months, probably half that time if/when BTC goes over $1000 again. That's assuming you never sold the cards though. You could probably mine for a month or two then resell the cards for how much you paid for them (I bought them brand new).
Edited by r0ach - 3/18/14 at 12:29am