post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
So I have this really nice monitor I bought in 2010; the HP-ZR30W. It's a 30" thing of beauty, but sadly when I moved across the states, the bezzel of one side was cracked in shipping in multiple places. The screen still works great and has no damage areas so thats a plus but the gapes in the black plastic is driving me nuts. Anyone have a clue where I can get a replacement bezel?

Maybe I'll just find a buyer and try the whole korean monitor thing