I've managed to accumulate an excess of stuff over the last ... I lost count. Anyway, hobbies come and go, but bills and closet space don't. I really just want to clear up my house.
Up for sale is the following:
#1 - AMD 2gb Radeon 6950 (Unlocked to 6970) - $125
#2 - MSI R6950 2gb Radeon 6950 (Unlocked to 6970) - $125
#3 - Sapphire HD6950 2gb Radeon 6950 (Unlocked to 6970) - $125
I'm going to lump these three together because they are basically triplets. They perform identically, have virtually the same characteristics.
#4 - Sapphire HD6970 2gb Radeon 6970 - $130 + ship
I forgot I even had this card up until recently.
#5 - PowerColor Radeon 6850 with an Accelero L2 - $65 + ship
This guy ran in a HTPC for a while until a Roku came along, then it just sat in my closet.
#6 - 5x Powered USB-style PCI-e risers - $15 shipped each
Things I'm looking for in no particular order of importance:
- A nice T-Mobile compatible (preferably LTE capable) phone, something like the HTC One, S3, etc.
- LGA2011 i7 3930k or 4930k
- 2x HD204UI HDDs (or 3x 2TB or larger HDDs)
- 480GB+ SSD
- Wii U System (basic console/controllers package is fine, games not necessary)
- Nvidia GTX770 or GTX780 class GPU
- Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet
- Gigabit PoE Switch with at least 8 ports
- A laptop that meets at least the following minimum requirements:
- * Core i3 or better (any gen)
- * Minimum 1400x900 resolution (sorry, 1366x768 or lower is not wanted)
- * Preferably has a dedicated GPU
Payment methods accepted:
Amazon Payments, USPS Money Order, Bitcoin/Litecoin, and begrudgingly Paypal as a last resort.
Heat and Beer under SunnyD
Edited by SunnyD - 4/9/14 at 6:45am