Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › amd fx 4300
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

amd fx 4300 - Page 2

post #11 of 34
FX-8320 / 1866 Ram 2 modules disable @ 4.5Ghz:



Be right back with a 6 core run.
post #12 of 34
Thread Starter 
heres mine



post #13 of 34
And with 6 cores, same settings as above:

post #14 of 34
Thread Starter 
isnt that nearly the same score of a phemon II x6 ?
post #15 of 34
A 4Ghz + Phenom II x6. Most 6 cores need quite a bit of voltage for 4Ghz, not to mention 4.5Ghz for an FX chip isn't that hard at all. Not to mention, I'm running pretty conservative settings (2400NB / 2400HT) and stock rated ram at 1866.

I could bump ram and CPU clocks up and blow right past the Phenom II x6.
post #16 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ka24e* View Post

A 4Ghz + Phenom II x6. Most 6 cores need quite a bit of voltage for 4Ghz, not to mention 4.5Ghz for an FX chip isn't that hard at all. Not to mention, I'm running pretty conservative settings (2400NB / 2400HT) and stock rated ram at 1866.

I could bump ram and CPU clocks up and blow right past the Phenom II x6.

well i think may just try out the fx 4300 and oc it vs stock vs my x4 945
post #17 of 34
Cinebench doesn't really let the FX series shine. The FX 4300 Is a good choice tho. Clock it up to about 4.5-4.7Ghz and it's a beast. If you have any more bench requests, I'd be more than happy to run them. thumb.gif
post #18 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ka24e* View Post

Cinebench doesn't really let the FX series shine. The FX 4300 Is a good choice tho. Clock it up to about 4.5-4.7Ghz and it's a beast. If you have any more bench requests, I'd be more than happy to run them. thumb.gif
ok thank u and i hope i can decrease the bottleneck if i oc my chip to 4.5ghz and i have a hd 7870 right now but i have been thinking about crossfire them
post #19 of 34
If your buying new from newegg, the FX-4300 is $109.99, while the FX-6300 is $119.99. At just $10... the FX-6300 is more than worth it at the price difference.
post #20 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ka24e* View Post

If your buying new from newegg, the FX-4300 is $109.99, while the FX-6300 is $119.99. At just $10... the FX-6300 is more than worth it at the price difference.

nah i live in australia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › amd fx 4300