Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club - Page 347

post #3461 of 4000
Mine is from the first patch they shipped, so I'm assuming it's binned
post #3462 of 4000
Anyone looking to sell their 980 Ti HOF PM me. I am thinking of picking up a second one for SLi.thumb.gif
The Hive
(30 items)
 
HTPC Rig
(21 items)
 
Benching Rig
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950x Asus Rampage V Edition 10 Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame Special Edition Corsair Dominator Platinum Blac... OCZ SSD Crucial SSD 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supremacy Evo Nickel Plated CPU Block Alphacool ST30 120mm Radiator Noctua Industrial A14 140mm Fans Silverstone AP182 180mm Fans and Grills 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Various Custom Loop Parts Mayhems X1 Coolant Reeven Six Eyes II Fan Controllers GELID GC Extreme and Fujipoly Pads 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Bitspower Hall of Fame Waterblocks and Backplates Hardware Labs Nemesis GTX 560mm Radiator Windows 10 Home ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  GALAX Hall of Fame Black edition evga 1600 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone TJ11 Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse GALAX RGB Mousepad Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headset 
OtherOther
Darkside LEDs Custom Sleeved Cables from Ensourced Modding 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 9590 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ASUS Strix RX 480 Corsair Dominator 2400MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 5TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 500GB Blue ASUS Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM Deepcool Captain 240 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair SP120 PWM Corsair AF140 Windows 10 Home ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
GALAX HOF Mechanical Keyboard EVGA 550w G3 Corsair 780t Razer Spectre 
Mouse Pad
GALAX SNPR RGB Mousepad 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
r7 1800x Asus Crosshair VI Hero Gigabyte Vega 64 GALAX HOF 3200mhz 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 1TB Black Windows 10 Home EVGA 750 GQ Redharbinger Dopamine 
  hide details  
Reply
The Hive
(30 items)
 
HTPC Rig
(21 items)
 
Benching Rig
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950x Asus Rampage V Edition 10 Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Galax 980 Ti Hall of Fame Special Edition Corsair Dominator Platinum Blac... OCZ SSD Crucial SSD 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supremacy Evo Nickel Plated CPU Block Alphacool ST30 120mm Radiator Noctua Industrial A14 140mm Fans Silverstone AP182 180mm Fans and Grills 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Various Custom Loop Parts Mayhems X1 Coolant Reeven Six Eyes II Fan Controllers GELID GC Extreme and Fujipoly Pads 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Bitspower Hall of Fame Waterblocks and Backplates Hardware Labs Nemesis GTX 560mm Radiator Windows 10 Home ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  ASUS ROG Swift PG278q  GALAX Hall of Fame Black edition evga 1600 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone TJ11 Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse GALAX RGB Mousepad Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headset 
OtherOther
Darkside LEDs Custom Sleeved Cables from Ensourced Modding 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 9590 ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ASUS Strix RX 480 Corsair Dominator 2400MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital 5TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 1TB Black 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital 1TB Black Western Digital 500GB Blue ASUS Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM Deepcool Captain 240 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair SP120 PWM Corsair AF140 Windows 10 Home ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
GALAX HOF Mechanical Keyboard EVGA 550w G3 Corsair 780t Razer Spectre 
Mouse Pad
GALAX SNPR RGB Mousepad 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
r7 1800x Asus Crosshair VI Hero Gigabyte Vega 64 GALAX HOF 3200mhz 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 1TB Black Windows 10 Home EVGA 750 GQ Redharbinger Dopamine 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3463 of 4000
Is there a way to go below the ~32% RPM fan limit without hardware modifications on the 980 Ti?

I find the fans making an annoying faint ticking noise that's audible at night when everything else is silent.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K @ 4.8 ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming GALAX / KFA2 GTX 980 Ti HOF 16GB Corsair LPX 3000Mhz CL15 DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB HDD HGST 4TB HDD WD 500GB HDD Samsung 500GB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Pro N BENQ XL2430T 144hz TN BENQ GW2250HM 60hz VA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 MX Red Chieftec Super Series 850W Fractal Design Define S Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie Swift Creative Sound Blaster Z Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ω (headset mod) 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K @ 4.8 ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming GALAX / KFA2 GTX 980 Ti HOF 16GB Corsair LPX 3000Mhz CL15 DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB HDD HGST 4TB HDD WD 500GB HDD Samsung 500GB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Pro N BENQ XL2430T 144hz TN BENQ GW2250HM 60hz VA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Gaming K70 MX Red Chieftec Super Series 850W Fractal Design Define S Logitech G502 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie Swift Creative Sound Blaster Z Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ω (headset mod) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3464 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreec View Post

Is there a way to go below the ~32% RPM fan limit without hardware modifications on the 980 Ti?

I find the fans making an annoying faint ticking noise that's audible at night when everything else is silent.

I think only the strix models have 0% fan speed under 40'c. I don't believe this card does unless you mod it
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3465 of 4000
As much as i love the PCB, really like the added protection and stability from a backplate. Is there a backplate for the 780(nonTI) HOF??
Or will the TI plate fit?
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3466 of 4000
So I usually don't make a fuss about people giving their opinions and slating my own opinion but this one person has really notched my patience today.

In a 980ti thread, a person had asked if he should SLI two 980ti's as he can get them with a water block for £400 each, or get a 1080 + waterblock which comes to £800 also. Obviously the sli would be the more obvious choice giving much better performance, to which I stated what cards is he looking at, as reference cards can in some cases be weaker for overclocks compared to 3rd party higher end cards (proven fact). I suggested looking for a 980tiHOF with block as you can get them for a reasonable price and he does live in the UK. Then some cretin replies and slates what I say, and is mis-informed by what I had said, he thought that I said a 1080 would beat two weaker 980ti's in sli to which I corrected his interpretation by saying 'no, two weaker 980ti's will beat it but they will be weaker than the higher tier cards with waterblocks'.

then this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hionmaiden View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to hide)
If you haven't owned a HOF card you don't know anything. Yes reviews can give insight and so do benchmarks. There's a reason why 8PACK uses HoF cards because he has been able to get crazy results using them. On a bog standard air cooled 980ti hof he got 1600mhz core, and 2150mhz memory. Obviously that was silicon lottery. I haven't achieved no where near the core clock he has. Then you have the LN2 models made for liquid nitrogen cooling. The HoF cards are not average, they're up there with evga's classified, kingpin, msi lightning and the G1/extreme. I've seen people using all of those cards getting same clocks as me.

Don't use speculation and results from 3rd party reviewers, every time I have bought a product it has always performed higher than any review/benchmark has shown.

I personally will never buy an asus, msi, gigabyte or EVGA card ever again because i've only had terrible customer service/rma experience with them, whereas with KFA2/GALAX I've never had any problems and i've had the 780HOF and previous cards by them.

bs for the simple fact evga has better customer service than ANY other company and you claim to have had issues with everyone but galaxy. youre full of it as i stated previously.
blocked for being a liar sharing useless misinformation.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/kfa2_geforce_gtx_980_ti_hof_review,37.html

the card is average. run along now.


It's frustrating when someone hasn't owned the card we use and makes it look like a weak card based from one review site, of which I find guru3d actually quite biased. I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread would try to promote the amazing HoF lineup otherwise we wouldn't even own it in the first place. I just hate how some people base their interpretation of a piece of hardware from one site. At least buy the card and see the power it has yourself before you decide to call bs on someone who has used most brands of Nvidia cards ffs.

About the part where I don't use msi,evga, asus or gigabyte. I've always been let down by their cards, and the customer service that follows it, especially with EVGA. it would seem for me evga is only good for the PSU side of customer service, everything else they just screw me. Never had any problems with PNY, Zotac, Palit, Gainward... soo many more to name. Just the big brands I have problems with, seems like a normal thing tbh. Pretty much why I'm staying with Galax for the rest of my life. Kudos to the best manufacturer.
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3467 of 4000
Thread Starter 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hionmaiden View Post

So I usually don't make a fuss about people giving their opinions and slating my own opinion but this one person has really notched my patience today.

In a 980ti thread, a person had asked if he should SLI two 980ti's as he can get them with a water block for £400 each, or get a 1080 + waterblock which comes to £800 also. Obviously the sli would be the more obvious choice giving much better performance, to which I stated what cards is he looking at, as reference cards can in some cases be weaker for overclocks compared to 3rd party higher end cards (proven fact). I suggested looking for a 980tiHOF with block as you can get them for a reasonable price and he does live in the UK. Then some cretin replies and slates what I say, and is mis-informed by what I had said, he thought that I said a 1080 would beat two weaker 980ti's in sli to which I corrected his interpretation by saying 'no, two weaker 980ti's will beat it but they will be weaker than the higher tier cards with waterblocks'.

then this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hionmaiden View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to hide)
If you haven't owned a HOF card you don't know anything. Yes reviews can give insight and so do benchmarks. There's a reason why 8PACK uses HoF cards because he has been able to get crazy results using them. On a bog standard air cooled 980ti hof he got 1600mhz core, and 2150mhz memory. Obviously that was silicon lottery. I haven't achieved no where near the core clock he has. Then you have the LN2 models made for liquid nitrogen cooling. The HoF cards are not average, they're up there with evga's classified, kingpin, msi lightning and the G1/extreme. I've seen people using all of those cards getting same clocks as me.

Don't use speculation and results from 3rd party reviewers, every time I have bought a product it has always performed higher than any review/benchmark has shown.

I personally will never buy an asus, msi, gigabyte or EVGA card ever again because i've only had terrible customer service/rma experience with them, whereas with KFA2/GALAX I've never had any problems and i've had the 780HOF and previous cards by them.

bs for the simple fact evga has better customer service than ANY other company and you claim to have had issues with everyone but galaxy. youre full of it as i stated previously.
blocked for being a liar sharing useless misinformation.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/kfa2_geforce_gtx_980_ti_hof_review,37.html

the card is average. run along now.


It's frustrating when someone hasn't owned the card we use and makes it look like a weak card based from one review site, of which I find guru3d actually quite biased. I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread would try to promote the amazing HoF lineup otherwise we wouldn't even own it in the first place. I just hate how some people base their interpretation of a piece of hardware from one site. At least buy the card and see the power it has yourself before you decide to call bs on someone who has used most brands of Nvidia cards ffs.

About the part where I don't use msi,evga, asus or gigabyte. I've always been let down by their cards, and the customer service that follows it, especially with EVGA. it would seem for me evga is only good for the PSU side of customer service, everything else they just screw me. Never had any problems with PNY, Zotac, Palit, Gainward... soo many more to name. Just the big brands I have problems with, seems like a normal thing tbh. Pretty much why I'm staying with Galax for the rest of my life. Kudos to the best manufacturer.

Sometimes people just rub you the wrong way (specially when they're being unreasonable and childish), it's good that you still responded with some semblance of calm (I hope). Let it go, keep him in your block list and move on! thumb.gif
Edited by mark_thaddeus - 6/12/16 at 3:19am
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3468 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_thaddeus View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Sometimes people just rub you the wrong way (specially when they're being unreasonable and childish), it's good that you still responded with some semblance of calm (I hope). Let it go, keep him in your block list and move on! thumb.gif

It's just funny how some people call bs and then throw a review at you to prove you wrong when you actually own the same card and it performs better than what they got out of it. Having seen the 1080 rumour clock speeds I'm pretty sure it's going to smash most of the competition! And the thing i hate the most... the 980ti looks ugly in comparison to the 1080/1070. they look so freaking nice
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3469 of 4000
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hionmaiden View Post

It's just funny how some people call bs and then throw a review at you to prove you wrong when you actually own the same card and it performs better than what they got out of it. Having seen the 1080 rumour clock speeds I'm pretty sure it's going to smash most of the competition! And the thing i hate the most... the 980ti looks ugly in comparison to the 1080/1070. they look so freaking nice

I hear you man! I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the 1080 as well, but I really want to wait on the Ti version! Don't know if sitting on my 780 TI HOF until Q1 is doable! Lol!
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3470 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_thaddeus View Post

I hear you man! I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the 1080 as well, but I really want to wait on the Ti version! Don't know if sitting on my 780 TI HOF until Q1 is doable! Lol!

I'm waiting until next gen's TI model I think! Keep the 780ti buddy! the 1080ti will probs be around £800 EXPENSIVE. but it's going to probably be 50-80% better than the 980ti most likely!
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
Black & White
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
I5-6600k MSI Z170A KRAIT KFA2 Gtx 980ti hall of fame Seagate 1TB SSHD 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar Blue 1TB Western Digital Passport Ultra 1TB Cryorig A40 Ultimate Windows 10 pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus Vc239h Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 EVGA G2 750W 80+G NZXT H440 V2 2015 edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer abyysus Technet foam pad Logitech Z506 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club