Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club - Page 8

post #71 of 3977
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz766 View Post

Ahhh this card is sooo sexy!

Yes indeed... smexy it is! wubsmiley.gif
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 3977
I have wanted to buy the 780ti HOF for the longest time but could never find it for sale mad.gif
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #73 of 3977
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz766 View Post

I have wanted to buy the 780ti HOF for the longest time but could never find it for sale mad.gif

It released in Asia and Australasia (Oceania) first and is just about to hit the US market I believe!

I'd reach out to "Galaxy", their hardware rep here in OCN to get more details! Hopefully he can hook you up and you can get the first few that come to the US!
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
post #74 of 3977
Last I head is that Galaxy was done with the US market? Not that I need one seeing as I just bough a water block for my Titan; but they are pretty to look at all white and what not.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #75 of 3977
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz766 View Post

Last I head is that Galaxy was done with the US market? Not that I need one seeing as I just bough a water block for my Titan; but they are pretty to look at all white and what not.

No, that report was not true or misquoted at the least. They switched their US Sales and Marketing team and people over -reacted to the report (or worse the marketing team that got cut said they were leaving and people assumed Galaxy was leaving)!

Here's the report (thread) from HardOCP that originally posted the article ---> Click Here

It's been confirmed in that thread about what I said.
Edited by mark_thaddeus - 4/5/14 at 1:46pm
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
Equinox
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4790k Asus Z97I-Plus Galaxy 780 Ti HOF Edition Kingston Hyper X Fury 16 GB 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Crucial MX100 512 GB Corsair H55 dual fan (CPU) NZXT G10 Corsair H55 (GPU) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro SP1 Asus PB278Q DK-9087 MX Red White Leds Seasonic 660X 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G400S Razer Sphex Fiio E17 / E9K 
AudioAudio
Fidelio X2 HE-400i 
  hide details  
Reply
post #76 of 3977
Ohhh! Thank you much for the update. I may have to buy one of the HOF 780TI for giggles and grins.
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
Alriana
(16 items)
 
Jinora
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 5820k [Asrock] X99E ITX/AC [Nvidia] Titan X [Corsair] Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 850 Evo 250GB [Samsung] 850 Evo 1TB [WD] Blue 1TB [Bitspower] 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
[EK] [BenQ] [WASD] Code 87 Key [EVGA] SUperNOVA 1300 G2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[Caselabs] Nova X2M [Razer] Deathadder Chroma [Roccat] Tiato King [Sennheiser] HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 3977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryohazuki View Post

Both had updated stock bios. The galaxy reps name is Galaxy

Ahhhh shoot, that's got me worried. Please don't die, please don't die.
post #78 of 3977
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_thaddeus View Post

No, that report was not true or misquoted at the least. They switched their US Sales and Marketing team and people over -reacted to the report (or worse the marketing team that got cut said they were leaving and people assumed Galaxy was leaving)!

Here's the report (thread) from HardOCP that originally posted the article ---> Click Here

It's been confirmed in that thread about what I said.

maybe over reacted but no GTX 780 TI HOF in North America

all Store , eStore sale all Galaxy GPU and stop selling it, no more HOF in these store/eStore

ahh except Tiger have GTX 780 HOF in stock but $850CAD for a GTX 780 HOF???? they will never sell these at this price, they will have it in stock until end of time
I tried a lot of time to find 2 GTX 770 HOF but no chance

I paid $520CAD each for both GPU I have

I think they said its not true for marketing purpose, but in fact, they leave North America market,
if not why they don't release the Ti version here?, I think we are a big enough market
Edited by snef - 4/6/14 at 3:37am
post #79 of 3977
Quote:
Originally Posted by snef View Post

maybe over reacted but no GTX 780 TI HOF in North America

all Store , eStore sale all Galaxy GPU and stop selling it, no more HOF in these store/eStore

ahh except Tiger have GTX 780 HOF in stock but $850CAD for a GTX 780 HOF???? they will never sell these at this price, they will have it in stock until end of time
I tried a lot of time to find 2 GTX 770 HOF but no chance

I paid $520CAD each for both GPU I have

I think they said its not true for marketing purpose, but in fact, they leave North America market,
if not why they don't release the Ti version here?, I think we are a big enough market

Just because the Ti version has yet to be released, doesn't mean they have pulled out of the market. I own two 750 Ti's GC I purchased directly from their website store. The 780's HOF regularly appear in stock for $539 on sale.

Why don't they release the Ti version? Maybe there are manufacturing issues that they want to resolve first. You know, like how Gigabyte has a really poor Windforce 780 Ti? I own that card, as well as many others, and it consistently is providing artifacts during my game play, unless the memory speed is clocked down AT LEAST 100 mhz.
post #80 of 3977
Quote:
Originally Posted by xartic1 View Post

Just because the Ti version has yet to be released, doesn't mean they have pulled out of the market. I own two 750 Ti's GC I purchased directly from their website store. The 780's HOF regularly appear in stock for $539 on sale.

Why don't they release the Ti version? Maybe there are manufacturing issues that they want to resolve first. You know, like how Gigabyte has a really poor Windforce 780 Ti? I own that card, as well as many others, and it consistently is providing artifacts during my game play, unless the memory speed is clocked down AT LEAST 100 mhz.

i hope youre right, im a fan of HOF serie

just funny all store remove from listing
the issue with Galaxy store is ..... they dont ship outside of US, i know i tried and i called
my first plan was Rampage BE with Tri or Quad-SLI of HOF

i really hope they will release the next Nvidia in HOF and in all North America
if they do, they will be my next GPU, if not, no... i cant say that here.....no..NOOOO, EVGA rolleyes.giftongue.gifthumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club