Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Noctua NH-L12 & NH-U9B SE2 Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noctua NH-L12 & NH-U9B SE2 Review

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
This review goes into much more detail about cpu coolers than any other site I have seen. I like how he has classified each cpu cooler by their fin count, fin thickness, airflow, fan speed etc.

http://www.relaxedtech.com/reviews/noctua/nh-l12-nh-u9b-se2/1

Anyone who has used a NH-L12 before, how is it? Worth it for an HTPC system? I will be building an HTPC next week and I need a good low profile cooler.
Edited by Capt - 3/27/14 at 7:37pm
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt View Post

This review goes into much more detail about cpu coolers than any other site I have seen. I like how he has classified each cpu cooler by their fin count, fin thickness, airflow, fan speed etc.

http://www.relaxedtech.com/reviews/noctua/nh-l12-nh-u9b-se2/1

Anyone who has used a NH-L12 before, how is it? Worth it for an HTPC system? I will be building an HTPC next week and I need a good low profile cooler.

Not used it, but it will be more than enough for a HTPC. Just make sure you know it will fit in your case as some HTPC cases can be a little odd on the layout.
post #3 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mam72 View Post

Not used it, but it will be more than enough for a HTPC. Just make sure you know it will fit in your case as some HTPC cases can be a little odd on the layout.

Would it be able to handle a small overclock? I'll be using a 4670K in my HTPC and I wanted to squeeze a little bit more performance out of the cpu.
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt View Post

Would it be able to handle a small overclock? I'll be using a 4670K in my HTPC and I wanted to squeeze a little bit more performance out of the cpu.

That I don't know, it should be fine to OC according ot OC3D
post #5 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mam72 View Post

That I don't know, it should be fine to OC according ot OC3D

Thanks! I went ahead and purchased it. Will post results when it arrives. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Noctua NH-L12 & NH-U9B SE2 Review