1. Should I wait for Haswell-E? If so is there gonna be a 6 core option like the 4930k?
2. What does the "i" add for the PSU (AX860 vs. AX860i)?
3. What version of cooling would you recommend for the GTX 780ti (looking at the EVGA's)?
4. Should I go 2x8 for a future path to 64gb or just stick with 2x4 for now?
5. What case would you recommend? I really like the H440 but reading reviews the airflow is a little restricted, but I really like the look of it and how its silent.
6. What motherboard would recommend? I am open to both. I will most likely be over-clocking to about 4.6-4.8 but thats my max. Going with the sabertooth would open up my budget a little.
7. Whats a good monitor for gaming? I am hoping for a 27 inch monitor in the middle and then 2 23/24 inch monitors on the sides.
8. Is making a custom water-cooling loop difficult? Could a 17 year old handle the challenge? (I have built 2 computers in the past).
9. If I were to get a 2x8 set of Corsair Platinum ram could I later get another without any compatibility problems? (I read something about that and just want to make sure).
I think those are all my questions so far. As time goes by I will probably get more questions and will update the thread as necessary. Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading responses! The PC Partpicker link is: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Llamaluvr97/saved/4d7U
Thanks in advance!
Edited by Llamaluvr97 - 3/29/14 at 9:05pm