Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › What do you hate about Windows 8.1? [Solved, I think]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you hate about Windows 8.1? [Solved, I think] - Page 18

post #171 of 241
Thread Starter 

facepalm.gif

 

I know that you're kidding, but there's truth to every joke. I don't know about you, but I like to have as much control over my computer as possible.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #172 of 241
i hate that i have to tweak it for SSD and for a pro user

disable pagefile, hibernation,

give me superuser privileges or admin access

disable uac

delete pagefile and hibernation file (this free like 10gb)

and some other stuu, very annoying

ah yes, need to use classic shell to get start menu, and disable and delete metro crap apps

also i hate how stupid file extensions are in win8

everything want to be opened with crap metro apps, hell no,

agter 1 h tweaking, it is awesome and super fast
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
post #173 of 241
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post

i hate that i have to tweak it for SSD and for a pro user

disable pagefile, hibernation,

give me superuser privileges or admin access

disable uac

delete pagefile and hibernation file (this free like 10gb)

and some other stuu, very annoying

ah yes, need to use classic shell to get start menu, and disable and delete metro crap apps

also i hate how stupid file extensions are in win8

everything want to be opened with crap metro apps, hell no,

agter 1 h tweaking, it is awesome and super fast

 

The amount of memory that gets freed up by disabling Page File an Hibernation depends on how much memory you have. Double it if you disable both.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #174 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

facepalm.gif

I know that you're kidding, but there's truth to every joke. I don't know about you, but I like to have as much control over my computer as possible.

Yes, I was actually only half joking. I thought about it and looked at a bunch of descriptions of those KBxxxxxxxx updates, and if I remember right it's often not explaining anything about what it does. This might be intentional and a "security through obscurity" type deal? While there's no good descriptions, it still gets pushed through the Windows Update thingy in the "important" channel. So what should I do for a patch like that? I kind of gave up. I would have to search often to see what each patch is actually doing.

If something breaks (which I think happens every few years?), I have backups of my drive that are at most three days old and hourly backups of my files. I trust I'll be able to restore things without much of a headache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post


About that page file and hibernation file and the SSD, I kind of want both. You can put the minimum size of the page file to 16 MB so it won't ever use much space unless you actually run into a problem where memory runs out, and at that point it being there will actually help prevent a crash.

The hibernation file is neat as sleep will be "hybrid sleep" and won't cause a crash if the PC gets disconnected from power while in sleep mode. I don't use sleep very often, but I want to have it when I'm working on something and can't finish things up and want to leave everything open for the next time I turn the PC back on. I also configured the program that came with my UPS to use hibernate instead of shutdown for when there's a power loss.

I'd like to put the stupid hibernation file on my HDD instead of the SSD, but I didn't find a solution for that. It seems that's not possible? frown.gif

I rather have UAC. It's just hitting Alt-Y if your hand is on the keyboard (on that note: I think it was a better shortcut on Windows 7?). I like to have that warning window for things that are able to change all system files and stuff. It would be neat to find an easy way to disable it for specific programs (like CPU-Z). I wonder if you could create your own encryption key, add that key to where Windows looks for what's allowed regarding UAC, then sign things like CPU-Z yourself?

That Metro stuff for the various file types is highly annoying. It's the only reason I didn't put 8 on the old laptop my parents use. If I make a tiny mistake and overlook a file type and they click on something and get trapped inside a fullscreen app, they won't ever get out without picking up the phone and calling me. tongue.gif
post #175 of 241
The thing I hate about windows 8.1 is the fact that people are afraid/scared to use it.
Main Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardHard DriveHard Drive
i7 - 4770k Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 Crucial MX300 525GB SSD Western Digital 5 Terabyte Hard Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 10 64-bit (Pro) 27" Qnix 1440p DVI 27" Qnix 1440p Multi-Input 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710 Corsair AX760 Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mionix 7000 
Mouse Pad
Mionix 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Computer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardHard DriveHard Drive
i7 - 4770k Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 Crucial MX300 525GB SSD Western Digital 5 Terabyte Hard Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Windows 10 64-bit (Pro) 27" Qnix 1440p DVI 27" Qnix 1440p Multi-Input 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710 Corsair AX760 Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mionix 7000 
Mouse Pad
Mionix 
  hide details  
Reply
post #176 of 241
don´t use pagefile since xp sp1 and never had problems, i only have to enable to run some crap games that force you to have pagefile on

i hate win8 has no .net 3.5 by default, and no dx9 (you need to install it)

as i said before, i hate how you are the admin and still win8 does not make you the god of pc., for example, you use 7zip and want to put file extensions to 7zip, even with uac off, win8 says : NOP

you have to do some tweaks:

net user administrator /active:yes

powercfg -h off



1) Type secpol.msc in the Start Menu and press Enter.

2) Double click on Local Policies then double click on Security Options.

3) Scroll to the bottom to this entry -

User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin approval mode.

Double click that line.

4) Set it to disabled then press OK.

5) Reboot.

REMOVE METRO APPS
POWERSHELL

Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage –online
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
post #177 of 241
To distill it into as few words as possible, I hate that Windows 8 is a marketing name that Microsoft came up with in order to sell a public beta build of Windows 9 to its users while simultaneously creating an excuse to end support for previous versions.
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4549 View Post

To distill it into as few words as possible, I hate that Windows 8 is a marketing name that Microsoft came up with in order to sell a public beta build of Windows 9 to its users while simultaneously creating an excuse to end support for previous versions.

When you think about it, it's a brilliant marketing strategy. Introduce something that people hate like 8, get the "haters" to go back to 7, and then release 9 so that those who hate 8 buy it ASAP, and those who went back to 7 lose support sooner and buy yet another license.
post #179 of 241
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post


Yes, I was actually only half joking. I thought about it and looked at a bunch of descriptions of those KBxxxxxxxx updates, and if I remember right it's often not explaining anything about what it does. This might be intentional and a "security through obscurity" type deal? While there's no good descriptions, it still gets pushed through the Windows Update thingy in the "important" channel. So what should I do for a patch like that? I kind of gave up. I would have to search often to see what each patch is actually doing.

 

You have to click "More information" over on the right. This opens up the KB web page on that update.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post


If something breaks (which I think happens every few years?),

 

I want to stop you right there because I have a question: why would something 'break' if your system is perfectly stable? Like I said, I was coming up on 3 years with my installation of Windows 7 without any problems whatsoever and my system could run Prime95's Custom Blend test for just a hair over 24 hours using about 90% of my memory and 'LinX with AVX' using about 90% of my memory for exactly 100 runs. The only reason why I started over is I upgraded to a better drive and I also just felt like starting fresh, partly because I wanted to remind myself of what I do and how I do it when I start over fresh like that. It's kinda like any other skill: if you don't use it, then you lose it. I didn't want to lose that skill. lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post


About that page file and hibernation file and the SSD, I kind of want both. You can put the minimum size of the page file to 16 MB so it won't ever use much space unless you actually run into a problem where memory runs out, and at that point it being there will actually help prevent a crash.

 

With how much memory most of us have (4+ GB, which is now becoming 8+ GB for most people on here), the Page File is absolutely unnecessary unless you have a program or a game that requires it - and yeah, some do. I don't know of any, but I know that some require it regardless of how much memory you have installed. Disabling the Page File will reveal whether or not you have any programs or games that require it. Then, you can enable it starting with an extremely small size like 16 MB and then go from there.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post


The hibernation file is neat as sleep will be "hybrid sleep" and won't cause a crash if the PC gets disconnected from power while in sleep mode. I don't use sleep very often, but I want to have it when I'm working on something and can't finish things up and want to leave everything open for the next time I turn the PC back on. I also configured the program that came with my UPS to use hibernate instead of shutdown for when there's a power loss.

I'd like to put the stupid hibernation file on my HDD instead of the SSD, but I didn't find a solution for that. It seems that's not possible? frown.gif

 

I don't know how to move it, but I could probably find out with enough Googling. ;) Yeah, it would probably require reading lots of replies to people asking how to do it, but I can't imagine that it's impossible. I'd bet that someone out there has figured it out.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepor View Post


I rather have UAC. It's just hitting Alt-Y if your hand is on the keyboard (on that note: I think it was a better shortcut on Windows 7?). I like to have that warning window for things that are able to change all system files and stuff. It would be neat to find an easy way to disable it for specific programs (like CPU-Z). I wonder if you could create your own encryption key, add that key to where Windows looks for what's allowed regarding UAC, then sign things like CPU-Z yourself?

 

I dunno, but I disabled UAC because I don't need a babysitter. I can handle my computer just fine without it. That's what really good security programs are for and you can set them to only bother you when there's an actual threat. That way, you're not being interrupted or slowed down when there's actually no threat at all. Imagine never having to press Alt+Y. Ever.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post

don´t use pagefile since xp sp1 and never had problems, i only have to enable to run some crap games that force you to have pagefile on

 

So then just set the Page File to the smallest necessary size so that those games won't complain. Easy. :) Why go through the process of enabling it and then disabling and then enabling it and then disabling it and then enabling it etc etc. etc.? Right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post


i hate win8 has no .net 3.5 by default, and no dx9 (you need to install it)

 

I seriously did not know this about DX9. I'm glad you said it. This will honestly be good for me to know just in case I decide to install any games that require it (and I do have some that I haven't installed yet).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post


as i said before, i hate how you are the admin and still win8 does not make you the god of pc., for example, you use 7zip and want to put file extensions to 7zip, even with uac off, win8 says : NOPE

you have to do some tweaks:
net user administrator /active:yes
powercfg -h off

 
1) Type secpol.msc in the Start Menu and press Enter.

2) Double click on Local Policies then double click on Security Options.

3) Scroll to the bottom to this entry -

User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin approval mode.

Double click that line.

4) Set it to disabled then press OK.

5) Reboot.

 

Enabling the administrator account is unnecessary. The only that truly works is disabling Run all administrators in Admin approval mode. However, the problem with this is, Metro apps (Modern apps, Start apps, whatever you want to call them) won't run! Windows 8 complains that they can't run with UAC disabled. This is true: enabling UAC makes them work, but that also enables Admin Approval Mode.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post

REMOVE METRO APPS
POWERSHELL

Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage –online

 

Oh hey, I hadn't even thought about finding out if there's a way to do this. I'll be doing this today! Thank you.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #180 of 241
I meant the Windows installation breaking through an update causing Windows to not boot anymore on some machines. I think that happened more than once in the last decade? I won't catch that because my updates are getting installed automatically. So as an alternative to switching over to installing things manually and only after there are no reports of issues, I mentioned there's backups.

Regarding the amount of information provided in the KB articles, I guess I'm remembering wrong or it was different in the past. Just now, I randomly clicked on a handful of different updates that were installed in February, and the KB articles are impressive. A security update I looked at was linking to some pretty technical document that mentioned all issues that were reported and fixed. In my mind, I was imagining articles that are very close to what's mentioned in that box on the right side in the Windows Update tool in the Control Panel, things like "this is an important update!" and basically nothing more. I was definitely wrong if there's nice articles like what I looked at just now.

So overall it's just laziness if I'm honest. I'd read everything if it would be an Admin job for a whole bunch of machines, but I won't do it at home. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Windows
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › What do you hate about Windows 8.1? [Solved, I think]