Welcome to another build, this build will encompass the beauty of water and ice together, in a water-cooling build. This build will be focused on aesthetics and performance, demonstrating the power of the GTX 780, while showing off the cool blue glacier interior.
This will be a white and blue theme with custom modding to the side panel window as well as any removal of drive bays in order to get as functional and clean of a look as possible.
- Case - Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition
- Motherboard - Gigabyte Z87X-D3H
- CPU - Intel i5-4670k
- Graphics Card - Zotac GeForce GTX 780
- Power Supply - Corsair Professional HX850W
- Ram - Corsair Vengeance Pro Blue
- Hard Drive (SSD) - Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB
- Hard Drive SATA - 1tb Western Digital
- Tubing - XSPC FLX Premium Grade PVC Tubing - 1/2" ID (3/4"OD)
- Fittings - Low compression silver fittings 1/2" ID 3/4" OD
- Coolant - Mayhems pastel blue berry
- Llighting - 3x' White Rigid LED Lighting Strips & XSPC blue&white LEDs
- Radiator - BLACK ICE SR-1 140mm
- Reservoir - XSPC Dual Bay Reservoir + DDC pump
- Fan Cooling - 2x's 120mm + 4x's 140mm cougar blue LED
- Optical Drive - LG DVD RW
- Big Window Mod | component & case painting | HDD cage removal & more!
Stay tuned for pictures and videos of the modding and how it is coming together, I will have frequent updates and the Gold Rush - build Log will be put on hold as I work steadily on this project
Initial Parts: 780 and case (Click to show)Modding starts, Big window and front Rad! (Click to show)Case Painting and Part arrival!! (Click to show)Rad and Component Painting (Click to show)Motherboard and Painted block (Click to show)Starting the Tubing and Fans installed (Click to show)780 Backplate (Click to show)HDD Mounting and Side Window (Click to show)Filling The Loop Mayhems Blue Berry ;) (Click to show)HighRes Pics! (Click to show)Video Build Log From Start To Finish (Click to show)
Edited by darwing - 4/20/14 at 8:51am