Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Most Steam Machine like small form factor cases? Downsizing for dorm room.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Most Steam Machine like small form factor cases? Downsizing for dorm room. - Page 4

post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTots View Post

If I go with this idea, that's the plan thumb.gif just have to figure out the power supply, don't know for sure if a 200w pico psu could power even an i3 & 750 ti...maybe some kind of power brick...

Nice, also consider the Fractal Design Node 304 which is not that big of a case.
post #32 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie View Post

Nice, also consider the Fractal Design Node 304 which is not that big of a case.

Still am considering that along with the Raven. It's taller than I was looking for, but still compact and would fit my PSU biggrin.gif I could always do that and make the 360 pc anyway, maybe as a mobile hackintosh...
Alienware 15
(11 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-4710HQ GTX 970M 3GB 16GB 256GB M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSOS
250GB m.2 SSD 1TB HDD Fedora 23 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardMouse
4k IPS Corsair K95 Corsair K65 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware 15
(11 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-4710HQ GTX 970M 3GB 16GB 256GB M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSOS
250GB m.2 SSD 1TB HDD Fedora 23 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardMouse
4k IPS Corsair K95 Corsair K65 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTots View Post

Still am considering that along with the Raven. It's taller than I was looking for, but still compact and would fit my PSU biggrin.gif I could always do that and make the 360 pc anyway, maybe as a mobile hackintosh...

If you can make something like this system but not as bulky as the Xbox dev machine that would be very awesome.

P.S. I want his garage.
post #34 of 34
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccRicers View Post

If you can make something like this system but not as bulky as the Xbox dev machine that would be very awesome.

P.S. I want his garage.

drool.gif might actually consider an Xbox original now for that. Thanks for the link.



And I am too jealous of that garage biggrin.gif
Alienware 15
(11 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-4710HQ GTX 970M 3GB 16GB 256GB M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSOS
250GB m.2 SSD 1TB HDD Fedora 23 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardMouse
4k IPS Corsair K95 Corsair K65 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware 15
(11 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-4710HQ GTX 970M 3GB 16GB 256GB M.2 SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSOS
250GB m.2 SSD 1TB HDD Fedora 23 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardMouse
4k IPS Corsair K95 Corsair K65 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Most Steam Machine like small form factor cases? Downsizing for dorm room.