Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G502 Proteus Core !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G502 Proteus Core ! - Page 2

post #11 of 3264
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I saw 1 logitech Mice I did not recognize today on lcs with team c9 (logitech sponsored)
It is not a G602.

Is this a current for sale mouse or something new?


I really hope the mouse on pic to NOT be the new mice. Looks fat and ugly for my taste :/
post #12 of 3264
just to bear clear im a DOTA 2 CLOUD 9 BELIEVER. Not a fan of League of Legends.

also, im hyped for this mouse.
post #13 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastoras78 View Post

I really hope the mouse on pic to NOT be the new mice. Looks fat and ugly for my taste :/

you mean like...G400/G500/G700/G602? Oh ok.

i think the shape looks better than anything they have in the ergonomic class.
post #14 of 3264
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoprince View Post

you mean like...G400/G500/G700/G602? Oh ok.

i think the shape looks better than anything they have in the ergonomic class.

We have to wait and see. I would really like to see something short on height. Most of them looks like dolphins,whale,orca or something tongue.gif



Just got this pic from their tweeter
post #15 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastoras78 View Post

We have to wait and see. I would really like to see something short on height. Most of them looks like dolphins,whale,orca or something tongue.gif



Just got this pic from their tweeter

WOW
it looks HUGE, it barley looks like that small boy can hold it.

hype.....fading..................slowly.................hype..
Edited by discoprince - 4/4/14 at 6:31pm
post #16 of 3264
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoprince View Post

WOW
it looks HUGE, it barley looks like that small boy can hold it.
im just going to inb4 you what what comments here..

also, thats what she said biggrin.gif
post #17 of 3264
Thread Starter 
yeah it looks.. big. Lets wait until full specs. Cant agree more about hype.. mine moves to zero. Anyway I guess i should also edit the misleading topic title soon tongue.gif
post #18 of 3264
Yeah hype from 100 to 0 in seconds. It looks like one of those awful microsoft "natural" mice


post #19 of 3264
Yepp seems like another big fat mouse.
So that is off the table for me biggrin.gif
post #20 of 3264
Is it? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*






Edited by bvazx - 4/5/14 at 8:31am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G502 Proteus Core !