Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › 2000~ USD PC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2000~ USD PC - Page 2

post #11 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3pYzI

CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor ($559.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 90.3 CFM CPU Cooler ($61.98 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Gene Micro ATX LGA2011 Motherboard ($285.49 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: PNY XLR8 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($114.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($58.24 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($339.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Aerocool DS-Cube MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($22.19 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (32-bit) ($116.48 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Asus VS247H-P 23.6" Monitor ($157.00 @ Amazon)
Total: $2076.31

I decided to see what a 4930K rig would look like. This would most certainly help with rendering and such, but I had to downgrade the GPU to a 770 and cooling to an NZXT Havik 140. Granted that cooler is no slouch but its no H100.
Nice! Now im going to go the opposite Direction and Go ballistic on the GPU for $90~ more you can get a GTX Titan Black!
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($132.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($165.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Video Card ($1105.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($96.95 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.50 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($22.19 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (OEM) (64-bit) ($138.64 @ Amazon)
Total: $2196.15
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-11 14:56 EDT-0400)
post #12 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelectroxwolfx View Post

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.50 @ Amazon)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-11 14:56 EDT-0400)[/i]

No its cheap for a reason
http://www.overclock.net/t/1476935/why-you-should-not-buy-an-evga-supernova-nex650g-750g
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 34
Quote:
I will never purchase a psu without asking you from now on xD
suggest an alternative from amazon similar price range
post #14 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelectroxwolfx View Post

I will never purchase a psu without asking you from now on xD
suggest an alternative from amazon similar price range

Seasonic G and Rosewill Capstone should be priced very closed if not lower then the EVGA NEX and both are much better, The G is a little bit better then the Capstone but not by much
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelectroxwolfx View Post

I will never purchase a psu without asking you from now on xD
suggest an alternative from amazon similar price range
the one in my build wink.gif


Ok so my friend, who's been out of the computer game for a long time, wanted to put his take on this. He basically just picked stuff that sounded familiar.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3q10h
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($90.95 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho Rev.A. 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler ($49.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT Micro ATX LGA775 Motherboard ($104.49 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($69.29 @ Amazon)
Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($229.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital WD VelociRaptor 1TB 2.5" 10000RPM Internal Hard Drive ($254.80 @ Amazon)
Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($535.99 @ Amazon) (I think he though this was a GTX 280 and the X meant Extreme)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 330U ATX Mid Tower Case w/350W Power Supply ($77.61 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 1200W ATX Power Supply ($610.00 @ Amazon)
Total: $2023.02
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

the one in my build wink.gif


Ok so my friend, who's been out of the computer game for a long time, wanted to put his take on this. He basically just picked stuff that sounded familiar.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3q10h
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($90.95 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho Rev.A. 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler ($49.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT Micro ATX LGA775 Motherboard ($104.49 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($69.29 @ Amazon)
Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($229.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital WD VelociRaptor 1TB 2.5" 10000RPM Internal Hard Drive ($254.80 @ Amazon)
Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($535.99 @ Amazon) (I think he though this was a GTX 280 and the X meant Extreme)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 330U ATX Mid Tower Case w/350W Power Supply ($77.61 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 1200W ATX Power Supply ($610.00 @ Amazon)
Total: $2023.02

Wait what 610$ for that ancient PSU???
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 34
Thread Starter 
Wow I never expected this amount of help from you guys, much appreciated!


As for the Titan Black build that electrowolf suggested, I calculated my whole budget and I think I can pull it off, but it really depends on how heavy the parts+case are.

I'm going to get two of these monitors good price and free international shipping http://www.amazon.com/Acer-S220HQL-Abd-21-5-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B005LJWJSG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1397072119&sr=8-9&keywords=monitor#productDetails .


Is there anything that could be modified fixed in this build :
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelectroxwolfx View Post

Nice! Now im going to go the opposite Direction and Go ballistic on the GPU for $90~ more you can get a GTX Titan Black!
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($132.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($165.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Video Card ($1105.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($96.95 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.50 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($22.19 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (OEM) (64-bit) ($138.64 @ Amazon)
Total: $2196.15
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-11 14:56 EDT-0400)




*EDIT*

Also, I already have a copy of windows, so I removed it, with that I can probably add up on the HDD another 1 TB.

So what about this :
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($165.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($80.78 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Video Card ($1105.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair Air 540 ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.00 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.50 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($22.19 @ Amazon)
Total: $2087.35
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-12 06:26 EDT-0400)
Edited by Aitelqadi - 4/12/14 at 3:26am
post #18 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitelqadi View Post

Wow I never expected this amount of help from you guys, much appreciated!


As for the Titan Black build that electrowolf suggested, I calculated my whole budget and I think I can pull it off, but it really depends on how heavy the parts+case are.

I'm going to get two of these monitors good price and free international shipping http://www.amazon.com/Acer-S220HQL-Abd-21-5-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B005LJWJSG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1397072119&sr=8-9&keywords=monitor#productDetails .


Is there anything that could be modified fixed in this build :


*EDIT*

Also, I already have a copy of windows, so I removed it, with that I can probably add up on the HDD another 1 TB.

So what about this :
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($319.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($165.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($80.78 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan Black 6GB Video Card ($1105.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair Air 540 ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.00 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.50 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($22.19 @ Amazon)
Total: $2087.35
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-12 06:26 EDT-0400)

http://www.overclock.net/t/1476935/why-you-should-not-buy-an-evga-supernova-nex650g-750g
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 34
Thread Starter 
Can you link me to a good PSU on amazon/newegg then ? Thanks.


Also one of my friends advised me NOT to get a titan black because it's overkill, and that getting a GTX 780ti or a GTX 780 would be far better and much cheaper.

With a gtx 780ti the price went down to 1600 USD, which is GREAT. smile.gif What is your input on that?
post #20 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitelqadi View Post

Can you link me to a good PSU on amazon/newegg then ? Thanks.


Also one of my friends advised me NOT to get a titan black because it's overkill, and that getting a GTX 780ti or a GTX 780 would be far better and much cheaper.

With a gtx 780ti the price went down to 1600 USD, which is GREAT. smile.gif What is your input on that?

Rosewill Capstone / Seasonic G / Cooler Master VSM are priced a little bit more but they are also far better units. Capstone is the cheapest and the 3 best Seasonic G is in the middle and the Cooler Master VSM is the best of them 3 but also the one that costs the most. You can get what you pay for
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S Windows 7 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone EMP Roccat Sense Metor Sennheiser HD 598 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal x2 Dali Opticon 2 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 1 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › 2000~ USD PC