Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › SAPPHIRE 290 VAPOR-X Do they exist? (Update they do Exist)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SAPPHIRE 290 VAPOR-X Do they exist? (Update they do Exist) - Page 5

post #41 of 365
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernStyle View Post

Just ordered mine. Replacing an ASUS Direct CUII TOP 280x, I'll post some pics and benchmarks when i get it installed early next week.

Congrats!!!! where did you get yours from?
post #42 of 365
Newegg, for $449
The Grinder
(6 photos)
The Bayou Beast
(9 photos)
 
Reply
The Grinder
(6 photos)
The Bayou Beast
(9 photos)
 
Reply
post #43 of 365
$449 is a good price. Too bad it's OOS atm. Hopefully it stays there when it comes back in.

Amazon dropped it to $469 today. Unfortunately, no games.
post #44 of 365
Ive seen it come in and out of stock 2-3 times over the past couple days. They seem to be restocking pretty quickly as soon as it goes OOS. Also, always check the actual product page for stock, because in the item list it will sometimes show OOS; once you go to the actual product page it says In Stock.
The Grinder
(6 photos)
The Bayou Beast
(9 photos)
 
Reply
The Grinder
(6 photos)
The Bayou Beast
(9 photos)
 
Reply
post #45 of 365
Thread Starter 
Second Bench
i3570k at 4.5ghz




Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong tongue.gif



Edited by BroJin - 4/24/14 at 6:44pm
post #46 of 365
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4ze0ne View Post

$449 is a good price. Too bad it's OOS atm. Hopefully it stays there when it comes back in.

Amazon dropped it to $469 today. Unfortunately, no games.


When did you order yours? I also missed the game because I purchased mine on 4/19/2014 but a quick email to Newegg got me 3 free gamess and $50.00 dollar gift card due to a price drop
post #47 of 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroJin View Post

When did you order yours? I also missed the game because I purchased mine on 4/19/2014 but a quick email to Newegg got me 3 free gamess and $50.00 dollar gift card due to a price drop

I haven't ordered yet. I'd like to order from Amazon, but they're always late with these game promotions. I'm going to keep an eye on that Newegg page...
post #48 of 365
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4ze0ne View Post

I haven't ordered yet. I'd like to order from Amazon, but they're always late with these game promotions. I'm going to keep an eye on that Newegg page...

I first pre-ordered at amazon Estimated date was first week of May but got very lucky on Saturday morning 4/19/204 when Newegg had it for couple of hours in stock. Just curious if these are selling like hot cakes or supply issue. Haven't seen many people on OCN having it yet.
post #49 of 365
For UK I can only find one site selling it and they have 8 left I think. So looks like supply issue or manufacture is slow/limited?
post #50 of 365
Found some great videos on youtube. That heatsink is massive! biggrin.gif

Vapor-X: teardown and stock cooler removal:


Vapor-X: test with IFC engaged:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › SAPPHIRE 290 VAPOR-X Do they exist? (Update they do Exist)