Originally Posted by RDKing2
Can use them for led's from what I understand.
Also regarding the pwm fans. If using something like the swiftech 8 way hub. There is 0% fan load on the A6 fan output. The power is direct from sata connector, there may be a 4 pin molex version as well. Only the pwm signal is from the A6 and the rpm from one fan is reported back.
Yeah i think i understood that correctly. It basically checks the RPM of that one fan, but since they're all connected, any changes made to that one fan are made to all fans, right?
OK, so I’m wanting to pull the trigger on all of this tonight. I’m going to list out my parts, if someone could give them a once-over. I was having a bit of a hard time figuring out the proper reservoir, pump, and pump top that all go correctly together.
Aquaero 6 XT (53146)
Aquaero 6 XT heatsink (53158)
Aquaero temp sensor (53066) (inline, somewhere in loop)
Temp sensor 2 (53067) (after radiator or pump)
Aquacomputer pressure equalization valve (53138) (It also says this comes with my pump adapter)
Aquacomputer filter (34018) (still on the fence about this. I mean the loop is closed and I’ll clean everything beforehand….
Aquaero black faceplate (53126)
Aquaero D5 pump with USB x2 (41093)
Aquaero pump adapter for aqualis base with fill level sensor. This will be the one connected to the reservoir. (41095)
Aqualis base for pump adapters – 450 ml. Don't need the waterfall effect, but it had LED ports that i could plug something into(34044)
Aquaero pump adapter for second pump, there will be no reservoir on this one. (41094)
Things I’m still unclear on:
1) For pump adapters with fill level sensor, that sensor is built in right? I just need to hook it up?
2) It says in the product description on my pump adapter:
a. The fill level sensor features an integrated microcontroller with USB and aquabus interface, a programmable alarm output and an external temperature sensor input.
b. What do they mean by the external temperature sensor input? Is there just a place that I could plug the wire of a temp sensor in? External means it would be ambient air temp or external as in “not integrated into the top” but the sensor would measure water temp?
3) Since there won’t be a reservoir on my second pump, the parts listed above will work correctly right? Just have the “out” port on the reservoir/pump patched directly into the “in” port on the second pump head.
4) Should I get 2 flow sensors? I mean water flow should be the same throughout the loop, so it would be more for redundancy. Anyone had one fail?
5) Is 2 pumps enough for this build? I think I have room to put a third pump right next to the other 2. It’d be tight but I think I could.