Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Labs › Hardware Reviews Program › [Sponsored] Mionix NAOS 7000 Gaming Mouse review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Mionix NAOS 7000 Gaming Mouse review - by Ino - Page 9

post #81 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

will my mousepad cqk heavy work well with naos 7000??
wich one you recommend? i love big mousepads , and fat ones like heavy , a pleasure for my wrist
i just order one naos 7000 , hope it works , i got long hands & fingers

Had the CQK heavy and the Naos 7000 for almost a year now and its amazing. Have never considered changing it and if the mouse or pad died I would simply purchase again. Hardcore FPS player
post #82 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

i was reading something about bad tracking on heavy mousepads
dont remember where.....

That's what I love about Amazon Prime and their 30-day return policy. If you don't like the way a pad works then send it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

well , about one decade with same shaped mice , mx 518 + g500 ....
I need to try new grips & shapes

Well if it's not broke then don't fix it. I know a lot of guys who love gaming mice that have been around for years, e.g. the Logitech G400/400s. Only problem is that Logitech no longer makes them. I tried the G502 but didn't like the shape which is why I bought the NAOS 7000. Keeping my fingers crossed since Halo 5 is less than 2 months away and I want a solid mouse for my Xbox One by then.
post #83 of 100
yep 502 side buttons are not for me
g500 was awesome , still new , but not cable , cable is dead

What about mionix software?
Is good? I read that is an exe. that install nothing , how many profiles can I keep without software?
you keep software always on? or only to make changes in your mouse?

thank you guys , awesome forum wink.gif
post #84 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

yep 502 side buttons are not for me
g500 was awesome , still new , but not cable , cable is dead

What about mionix software?
Is good? I read that is an exe. that install nothing , how many profiles can I keep without software?
you keep software always on? or only to make changes in your mouse?

thank you guys , awesome forum wink.gif

Software is fine. I never install anything I consider bloat ware but installed this to make changes then simply exit out of it. Can change dps sensitivity colours macros and profiles (can't remember how many more than you will ever need) etc. No need to keep software running after changes are made.
post #85 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

yep 502 side buttons are not for me
g500 was awesome , still new , but not cable , cable is dead

What about mionix software?
Is good? I read that is an exe. that install nothing , how many profiles can I keep without software?
you keep software always on? or only to make changes in your mouse?

thank you guys , awesome forum wink.gif

Since I'll be using my NAOS 7000 to play on my Xbox One I plan on just running the basic software to set up one DPI setting and clear any default button assignments so I can map them to the Xbox controller.
post #86 of 100
ok , i got it !

naos is in da house
first contact & true world use

cable is braided , but is better tan Logitech g500 cable , softer
grip is pure awesomeness , my hand cover all , a true palm mouse , but with my very long fingers i can fingertip too to fine movement , no problem

clicks are good enough for me , they sound similar , right sound one note over left click , exactly like my old g500
side clicks are ok , better than my old g500

I dont like center Wheel , sometimes i got no sound when i move down , i hear nothing , when i move Wheel up , I hear more "clak" sound , not loud but its different , center click is too soft , dont like it , need more consistent click , Logitech g500 wins.....

sensor Works perfect , in all cloth surfaces i have

software is good enough , like colours , i dont need a rainbow but i like it.

better shape for big hands than Logitech mice that I tried

now , time will tell if is durable or not

nice grip , nice clicks , well made , sensor is a pleasure , Wheel ... not at the same level , maybe not good for médium hands ,
not perfect , but almost perfect

one more thing....

im with my laptop right now.... naos usb connector is not good , dont fit in the usb port as other periferals , it moves if you touch , and can be disconected if usb conection moves very easily

im 90% satisfied
Edited by Oneyed - 9/2/15 at 11:01am
post #87 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneyed View Post

ok , i got it !

naos is in da house
first contact & true world use

cable is braided , but is better tan Logitech g500 cable , softer
grip is pure awesomeness , my hand cover all , a true palm mouse , but with my very long fingers i can fingertip too to fine movement , no problem

clicks are good enough for me , they sound similar , right sound one note over left click , exactly like my old g500
side clicks are ok , better than my old g500

I dont like center Wheel , sometimes i got no sound when i move down , i hear nothing , when i move Wheel up , I hear more "clak" sound , not loud but its different , center click is too soft , dont like it , need more consistent click , Logitech g500 wins.....

sensor Works perfect , in all cloth surfaces i have

software is good enough , like colours , i dont need a rainbow but i like it.

better shape for big hands than Logitech mice that I tried

now , time will tell if is durable or not

nice grip , nice clicks , well made , sensor is a pleasure , Wheel ... not at the same level , maybe not good for médium hands ,
not perfect , but almost perfect

one more thing....

im with my laptop right now.... naos usb connector is not good , dont fit in the usb port as other periferals , it moves if you touch , and can be disconected if usb conection moves very easily

im 90% satisfied
so which pad you recommend for Naos 7000 ?
post #88 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3gGladius View Post

so which pad you recommend for Naos 7000 ?

I went with the ROCCAT HIRO 3D Supremacy. Ran the Mionix SQAT and it yields 90% which Mionix pads can only equal but not beat.

Should point out I dumped my Logitech G502 for the NAOS 7000 and love this mouse. One of the most comfortable and responsive mice I've owned in the 20 years I've been gaming. Can't wait for Halo 5 in about a week!
post #89 of 100
i love the shape, most comfty mice on market. but should i update firmware from stock? it feels so responsive on the stock firware
Edited by Scrimstar - 10/17/15 at 11:02am
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
post #90 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPooch View Post

That's what I love about Amazon Prime and their 30-day return policy. If you don't like the way a pad works then send it back.

which return option is that gunner2.gif
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware Reviews Program
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Labs › Hardware Reviews Program › [Sponsored] Mionix NAOS 7000 Gaming Mouse review - by Ino