Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club - Page 197

Poll Results: Are you interested in this new Sugo SG13?

 
  • 93% (238)
    Yes
  • 6% (16)
    No
254 Total Votes  
post #1961 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowersman View Post

Hey guys would this be a possibility for this case?

I have a corsair H75 CPU cooler with both fans in push pull. I was thinking about the EVGA 1080 Hybrid. I know the hybrid comes with a single 120mm plus radiator. I was told that it is possible to squeeze a fan in the grill between the metal part of the front side of the case and the outer shell. Would it be feasible to go with this configuration:

Fan > radiator > fan > radiator?

It may seem silly but I'm trying to keep temps low and performance high and hybrid seems to be the best.
Thanks!

It's not practical to do this. What CPU are you thinking of getting?
post #1962 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougp View Post

It's not practical to do this. What CPU are you thinking of getting?

I already have the 4790k and 980Ti.
post #1963 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowersman View Post

I already have the 4790k and 980Ti.

not possible unless you're prepared to use slim 12mm fans for both radiators
post #1964 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowersman View Post

Hey guys would this be a possibility for this case?

I have a corsair H75 CPU cooler with both fans in push pull. I was thinking about the EVGA 1080 Hybrid. I know the hybrid comes with a single 120mm plus radiator. I was told that it is possible to squeeze a fan in the grill between the metal part of the front side of the case and the outer shell. Would it be feasible to go with this configuration:

Fan > radiator > fan > radiator?

It may seem silly but I'm trying to keep temps low and performance high and hybrid seems to be the best.
Thanks!

I have this setup, and it works fine for me. I'm pretty happy with it.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1494564/silverstone-sugo-sg13-mini-itx-owners-club/1900_50#post_25415552

But then I have much lower TDP then you do. Mine is 77w+150w and yours is 88w+250w and you're probably overclocking too.
post #1965 of 2702
Oh okay cool. You know I really want a GPU that can 4K ultra @ 60fps. The Titan X (pascal) can almost do it. I guess I'll have to wait for the next gen or go sli, which means a different case.
post #1966 of 2702
Whats you guys' experience with aftermarket coolers on the GPUs? I got a 1080 FTW and I am worried I may not have enough airflow in the case to expend all the heat the card produces. Anyone run into thermal throttling issues?
post #1967 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpunk3 View Post

Whats you guys' experience with aftermarket coolers on the GPUs? I got a 1080 FTW and I am worried I may not have enough airflow in the case to expend all the heat the card produces. Anyone run into thermal throttling issues?

Well considering I had an ACX 980ti, you should be fine. The GPU has fresh air, and, depending on your cooler, your CPU should sit around 75-83C at full load.
post #1968 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplesOfEpicnes View Post

Well considering I had an ACX 980ti, you should be fine. The GPU has fresh air, and, depending on your cooler, your CPU should sit around 75-83C at full load.

I grabbed a Maelstrom 120, because I love the pulsating Gamerstorm icon. Gonna set up a push-pull config with those new ML-120's. Hopefully it provides adequate airflow.
post #1969 of 2702
Hello Guys, Long time lurker. I love this case due to it's size which makes easy to travel with. Which is something I do a lot of these days, but I have some questions even after reading half the forum and watching any video I could find on it.

So my main questions are:

1. Are there compatibility issues between the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and the drive bracket with a 3.5 HDD installed in it?

2. Are there compatibility issues between the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and the Kraken X31 AIO?

3. What is the best configuration for a single fan 120mm AIO ( Kraken X31 ) for in-taking or exhausting air though or out of the case?

4. Are there compatibility issues between Kraken X31 AIO and 3.5 HDD Installed in the drive bracket and a 2.5 SSD installed on the floor mount?

5. Is it better to keep the power supply cooling a closed system or should I have it suck air from inside the case and blow it out the back?

6. Will the Asus GTX 1080 Turbo ( Same dimensions of the founders edition ) fit in the case with the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and Kraken X31 AIO?

I will most likely be purchasing these parts listed in my PCPP list https://pcpartpicker.com/user/FigKing/saved/

Any comments would be appreciated.
post #1970 of 2702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameson Fancy View Post

Hello Guys, Long time lurker. I love this case due to it's size which makes easy to travel with. Which is something I do a lot of these days, but I have some questions even after reading half the forum and watching any video I could find on it.

So my main questions are:

1. Are there compatibility issues between the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and the drive bracket with a 3.5 HDD installed in it?

2. Are there compatibility issues between the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and the Kraken X31 AIO?

3. What is the best configuration for a single fan 120mm AIO ( Kraken X31 ) for in-taking or exhausting air though or out of the case?

4. Are there compatibility issues between Kraken X31 AIO and 3.5 HDD Installed in the drive bracket and a 2.5 SSD installed on the floor mount?

5. Is it better to keep the power supply cooling a closed system or should I have it suck air from inside the case and blow it out the back?

6. Will the Asus GTX 1080 Turbo ( Same dimensions of the founders edition ) fit in the case with the SILVERSTONE SX500-LG and Kraken X31 AIO?

I will most likely be purchasing these parts listed in my PCPP list https://pcpartpicker.com/user/FigKing/saved/

Any comments would be appreciated.

Nope

Nope

Minimal differences between either setup

Nope, but I'd suggest plugging the SSD cables into the SSD before you install the radiator

Doesn't matter either way, your in case ambient won't be dangerously warm

Yep
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club