I then moved to take care of the grids that cover the side fans blocks, I did some tests to verify that placement of the grid was correctly centered, I also need to take measurements for draw a cover plexy panel that I want to put under the grids.
I also positioned the 900D original windowed panel in his normal position, as I knew this forces me to move down my grid of 1.5-2 cm.
I then decided to move the panel higher than about 2 cm, however, on top of I'll mount an extension of the case.
But let's build the structure where I will fix these grids
I also mounted fans
I drilled in the 4 holes at the corners of the frame
And I mounted the frame of the future grid so that it was centered both with respect to the case that the fans
The screws are only temporary and will be replaced by chrome the blind nuts
I'm then moved on to do a similar operation for the front
To take the measures I then placed a fan in the support
I also went ahead with the various grids, I'll spare you the whole procedure, the same as last time: perforated sheet metal cutting to size, filing, sandpaper, cleaning, positioning and glueing with bi-component.
Here is the result of the lateral grids