Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Super SFF, low power build [need help!]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Super SFF, low power build [need help!] - Page 3

post #21 of 24
Wow that's ridiculously small. Wonder what the pricing will be like and if another color scheme will be available.
Das Automobil
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GA-Z97N-Gaming 5 XFX Radeon RX 480 GTR Black Edition, 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Kit DDR3 PC3-12800 ... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M4-CT256M4SSD2 Samsung MZ-75E500B/EU EVO 850  Prolimatech Samuel 17 Parvum Systems F1.0 Case fan BLACK & WHITE 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Be Quiet Silent Wings 120mm PWM Windows 10 DELL U2412M (1920x1200@60Hz) Apple Keyboard with Numpad 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone SX-500LG Parvum X1.0 black Microsoft Habu 
  hide details  
Reply
Das Automobil
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GA-Z97N-Gaming 5 XFX Radeon RX 480 GTR Black Edition, 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP Kit DDR3 PC3-12800 ... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M4-CT256M4SSD2 Samsung MZ-75E500B/EU EVO 850  Prolimatech Samuel 17 Parvum Systems F1.0 Case fan BLACK & WHITE 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Be Quiet Silent Wings 120mm PWM Windows 10 DELL U2412M (1920x1200@60Hz) Apple Keyboard with Numpad 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone SX-500LG Parvum X1.0 black Microsoft Habu 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampurista View Post

Wow that's ridiculously small. Wonder what the pricing will be like and if another color scheme will be available.

It comes in Red apparently but I prefer the Black and Green
http://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/products_review.phtml?id=10&bid=5&id2=70&sid=185958

Also it doesn't come with Ram, HDD or the 760 GPU it can support which is so to build this thing up to it's full potential we can be looking in the £800-£1000 price range. It would be quite a nice LAN Box in fact I quite fancy having one of these smile.gif
post #23 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BitPandaz View Post

It comes in Red apparently but I prefer the Black and Green
http://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/products_review.phtml?id=10&bid=5&id2=70&sid=185958

Also it doesn't come with Ram, HDD or the 760 GPU it can support which is so to build this thing up to it's full potential we can be looking in the £800-£1000 price range. It would be quite a nice LAN Box in fact I quite fancy having one of these smile.gif

No! Your link is for the Intel Iris Pro graphics version. This is entirely different, GTX760 should be 3-4 times faster than Iris Pro. As for the color scheme, the Red version indicate Iris Pro or AMD Radeon graphics and the Green version is for Nvidia. But they all come in Black as well.

My main concern with all these is cooling. Both the AMD and the Iris Pro version are looud when stressed, I don't have any reason to believe that the Nvidia will be any different. Maybe this is a cool mod, to house these machines in a bit larger and better cooled cases.
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by djaris82 View Post

No! Your link is for the Intel Iris Pro graphics version. This is entirely different, GTX760 should be 3-4 times faster than Iris Pro. As for the color scheme, the Red version indicate Iris Pro or AMD Radeon graphics and the Green version is for Nvidia. But they all come in Black as well.

My main concern with all these is cooling. Both the AMD and the Iris Pro version are looud when stressed, I don't have any reason to believe that the Nvidia will be any different. Maybe this is a cool mod, to house these machines in a bit larger and better cooled cases.

Right you are I didn't read it properly sorry :/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Small Form Factor Systems
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › Small Form Factor Systems › Super SFF, low power build [need help!]