Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Labs › Hardware Reviews Program › [Sponsored] Zowie FK1 Competitive Gaming Mouse review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Zowie FK1 Competitive Gaming Mouse review - by Ino - Page 147

post #1461 of 2101
Moba games in my opinion would be the least effected by the switches but, like I said I am not that experienced in moba games. If you like the shape then you should still consider getting the zowie fk1 if you only play moba games and not something that requires a horrendous amount of mouse clicking. One of the reasons I recommended not getting it for moba games was because of the shape not really the switches. If I never played fps games I would prefer a mouse I could just plop my hand on and didn't have to even hardly grip the mouse. Also in mmo games I used the mouse wheel a lot and up does skip sometimes this and the reason mentioned before are why I wouldn't recommend it for mmo use. But again moba use it should be fine if you like the shape.
post #1462 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by chace90 View Post

Moba games in my opinion would be the least effected by the switches but, like I said I am not that experienced in moba games. If you like the shape then you should still consider getting the zowie fk1 if you only play moba games and not something that requires a horrendous amount of mouse clicking. One of the reasons I recommended not getting it for moba games was because of the shape not really the switches. If I never played fps games I would prefer a mouse I could just plop my hand on and didn't have to even hardly grip the mouse. Also in mmo games I used the mouse wheel a lot and up does skip sometimes this and the reason mentioned before are why I wouldn't recommend it for mmo use. But again moba use it should be fine if you like the shape.

I love the shape.
I play only moba and some RTS mainly.

The mouse is 100% useless for me in those games.
you click the buttons a milion times more then in FPS, huanos are just to hard to spamclick all the time.
post #1463 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I love the shape.
I play only moba and some RTS mainly.

The mouse is 100% useless for me in those games.
you click the buttons a milion times more then in FPS, huanos are just to hard to spamclick all the time.

Get on my level...

post #1464 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineDark View Post

Get on my level...


I feel inclined to agree. If you can't comfortably spam the Huanos then you must be weak.
post #1465 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond10 View Post

Ended up returning mine. The sensor was incredible (1000hz consistent and low post processing) and the coating was perfect. But the sides were just too uncomfortable for me and I think the huanos were making me nauseous (this is my first mouse with huano switches). Solid mouse nontheless.

Give the Avoir 7000 a whirl?
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1466 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTechPixel View Post

I feel inclined to agree. If you can't comfortably spam the Huanos then you must be weak.

Huanos feel so good when clicking. It's like using a mechanical keyboard after that rubber dome garbage.

Some people in this thread need...

bb25e8L.jpg
post #1467 of 2101
It's an endless debate.

If ppl can't complain about huanos being too hard to spam click, then why is everyone complaining about mouse weight ?
if you can't lift a 120g mouse constantly you're weak.



Huanos are stiff.
Heavy mice are heavy (biggrin.gif).

Deal with it.
pr1me
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Formula 2x GTX Titan Superclocked 16 GB Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 x64 Asus RoG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Novatouch Seasonic Platinum 1200 Corsair Obsidian 450D Roccat Nyth 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie G-TF Speed Sound Blaster X7 Native Instrument Kontrol F1 
  hide details  
Reply
pr1me
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Formula 2x GTX Titan Superclocked 16 GB Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 x64 Asus RoG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Novatouch Seasonic Platinum 1200 Corsair Obsidian 450D Roccat Nyth 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie G-TF Speed Sound Blaster X7 Native Instrument Kontrol F1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1468 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1me View Post

It's an endless debate.

If ppl can't complain about huanos being too hard to spam click, then why is everyone complaining about mouse weight ?
if you can't lift a 120g mouse constantly you're weak.

There is no causation in between weight and stiffness - your argument is invalid.
post #1469 of 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

There is no causation in between weight and stiffness - your argument is invalid.

Nobody said there was a causation between the two.
My point is still valid in the sense that people have different perception of things.

120g+ mice are considered a brick for some, while perfectly fine for others.
huanos are considered too stiff and harder to press by some, and perfectly fine by others.

Lighter mice are more comfortable when you constantly lift your mouse because they put less strain in your hand after several hours (everyone with a sens low enough will acknowledge that)
Omron are more comfortable than huanos when you spam click because they are easier to click, putting less strain on your fingers.
pr1me
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Formula 2x GTX Titan Superclocked 16 GB Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 x64 Asus RoG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Novatouch Seasonic Platinum 1200 Corsair Obsidian 450D Roccat Nyth 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie G-TF Speed Sound Blaster X7 Native Instrument Kontrol F1 
  hide details  
Reply
pr1me
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Formula 2x GTX Titan Superclocked 16 GB Corsair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 Pro Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 x64 Asus RoG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Novatouch Seasonic Platinum 1200 Corsair Obsidian 450D Roccat Nyth 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie G-TF Speed Sound Blaster X7 Native Instrument Kontrol F1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1470 of 2101
I have to somewhat agree, even if you can spam them quickly, I can't do it as consistently as with Omron's. In an ideal world imo the best switch would be one in between the both of them.

I like the feedback of the Huano's, but the Omron's are easier (not saying Huano's are impossible, just easier) to spam. Thus my conclusion is that the best switch would be one that still has to be designed and would offer a middle ground.
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop (Main)
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Kingston HyperX 16GB 3Ghz  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 4TB Le random dvd writer Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i Windows 10 Professional 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
iiyama ProLite G2773HS Corsair K70 Super Flower 1200W (Platinum) Corsair 600T Black 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus Revel Allsop Raindrop XL ASUS Xonar Essence STXII Sennheiser HD650 
Audio
Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware Reviews Program
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Labs › Hardware Reviews Program › [Sponsored] Zowie FK1 Competitive Gaming Mouse review - by Ino