Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › [Switch 810 Modding] Help
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Switch 810 Modding] Help

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Heya! I was wondering if any of oyu people at OCN know where I can buy a PSU cover for the switch 810. I really can't fabricate one..
post #2 of 12
I found this just randomly and remembered seeing your post, so here I hope this helps.

http://modbunker.com/shop/custom-products/power-supply-cover/

They've done 810 Switch before it says, it's not instock and it's custom, so I'm sure if you contact them you can probably get them to make you one, it's not cheap though, $85 with $20 down payment + shipping.
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrdo View Post

Heya! I was wondering if any of oyu people at OCN know where I can buy a PSU cover for the switch 810. I really can't fabricate one..

Why not try to fabricate one yourself?
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgtuning View Post

Why not try to fabricate one yourself?
I can't, I don't have any tools to fabricate one, and I can just go out and buy the tools.
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midreian View Post

I found this just randomly and remembered seeing your post, so here I hope this helps.

http://modbunker.com/shop/custom-products/power-supply-cover/

They've done 810 Switch before it says, it's not instock and it's custom, so I'm sure if you contact them you can probably get them to make you one, it's not cheap though, $85 with $20 down payment + shipping.
Thank you, I checked it out.
post #6 of 12
Hmm.. bending acrylic then painting it could be an alternative. Is a heat gun out of the question?
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgtuning View Post

Hmm.. bending acrylic then painting it could be an alternative. Is a heat gun out of the question?
Unfortunately, yes. I'm 17, with a part time job. So I really don't get that much money for top dollar modifications. I'll just do what I do best, save up and buy a professionally made one. Thanks.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midreian View Post

I found this just randomly and remembered seeing your post, so here I hope this helps.

http://modbunker.com/shop/custom-products/power-supply-cover/

They've done 810 Switch before it says, it's not instock and it's custom, so I'm sure if you contact them you can probably get them to make you one, it's not cheap though, $85 with $20 down payment + shipping.

 

Not sure how legitimate that website is. Most of those photos are taken from the user TLHarrell from this thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1387223/psu-cover/0_50#post_19869225

 

 

And there is no confirmation that he is the one doing that work for that website. It kinda is a bit shady. Might want to ask him personally in a PM first.

post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaesthetic View Post

Not sure how legitimate that website is. Most of those photos are taken from the user TLHarrell from this thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1387223/psu-cover/0_50#post_19869225


And there is no confirmation that he is the one doing that work for that website. It kinda is a bit shady. Might want to ask him personally in a PM first.
True, but I've been talking to TLH, and I've contacted WLL. So it doesn't really seem shady..
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaesthetic View Post

Not sure how legitimate that website is. Most of those photos are taken from the user TLHarrell from this thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1387223/psu-cover/0_50#post_19869225


And there is no confirmation that he is the one doing that work for that website. It kinda is a bit shady. Might want to ask him personally in a PM first.

No shady stuff there. TLHarrel and White Light Laser are the real deal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › [Switch 810 Modding] Help