Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 226

post #2251 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxovtsmike View Post

everybody´s building parvum based system and I´ve to wait for the release of the R1 or an answer of how to get a custom inverted case fabbed :-(

You should have an email concerning your inquiry already wink.gif

JR
post #2252 of 5311
Just got back from Parvum HQ, sorting out my design for me case, speaking to the lads is always great, there enthusiasm for making their case's even better, than what they are now, are soon to be unleashed very soon, what they have coming is gonna make you want one of every form factor. Its already got me thinking for a new build. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
post #2253 of 5311
urghhh.... I wish I could start my L1.0 build NOW!!

J.
post #2254 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackJoe View Post

urghhh.... I wish I could start my L1.0 build NOW!!

J.

You gotta finish your other build yet cough cough. biggrin.gif
post #2255 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

Just got back from Parvum HQ, sorting out my design for me case, speaking to the lads is always great, there enthusiasm for making their case's even better, than what they are now, are soon to be unleashed very soon, what they have coming is gonna make you want one of every form factor. Its already got me thinking for a new build. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You been to see our MATE mate, what did J say we would do rolleyes.gif

X1.0, R1.0, L1.0 dream fleet! X1.0 for work, R1.0 for desk, L1.0 for LAN's! Makes perfect sense.

20151023_171819.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackJoe View Post

urghhh.... I wish I could start my L1.0 build NOW!!

J.

No skipping builds, you've got at least two before that!

JR
post #2256 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR23 View Post

You been to see our MATE mate, what did J say we would do rolleyes.gif

X1.0, R1.0, L1.0 dream fleet! X1.0 for work, R1.0 for desk, L1.0 for LAN's! Makes perfect sense.

20151023_171819.jpg

JR

I think your gonna need a fork lift.... do they fit in the LAN halls........... biggrin.gif

Oh j said he gonna leave it to you cause your not that busy.. rofl tongue.gif
Edited by Mads1 - 11/10/15 at 10:36am
post #2257 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

Just got back from Parvum HQ, sorting out my design for me case, speaking to the lads is always great, there enthusiasm for making their case's even better, than what they are now, are soon to be unleashed very soon, what they have coming is gonna make you want one of every form factor. Its already got me thinking for a new build. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for returned emails to sort mine out, can't wait to see what you came up with. thumb.gif
post #2258 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Mobo View Post

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for returned emails to sort mine out, can't wait to see what you came up with. thumb.gif

@imersa im sure they will be in touch with you soon. thumb.gif
post #2259 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

I think your gonna need a fork lift.... do they fit in the LAN halls........... biggrin.gif

Oh j said he gonna leave it to you cause your not that busy.. rofl tongue.gif

IMG_0054.JPG

We have done a lot of testing and can confirm all Parvums are very LAN compatible!

As long as it doesn't need to look like a car, how hard can it be.

JR
post #2260 of 5311
Well poop. The sharkoon PSU I bought has a 3 boult mounting system, as opposed to the 4 bolt system of the Parvum. Anyone else run into this? contemplating drilling a hole. Any one else run into this?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club