Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 230

post #2291 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by imersa View Post

Haha the chamber of shame is brilliant biggrin.gif, that's key, sometimes when it comes down to it... hide the junk!

Yeah biggrin.gif , they only know what you show them right?
post #2292 of 5259
Damn, the Parvum cases never cease to amaze me... I seriously want to get one, but custom watercooling is a bit out of my league sadly, so a non-watercooled rig in a Parvum case might be a laughing stock of the decade, because when I Google Parvum all I see are custom watercooled builds, and I seriously wanted to downsize my rig (posted here- http://www.overclock.net/t/1563791/build-log-project-yin-yang) to at least mATX with a nice themed Parvum case to complement it... need to think this through, but regardless, nice job as always Parvum applaud.gif
post #2293 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

Damn, the Parvum cases never cease to amaze me... I seriously want to get one, but custom watercooling is a bit out of my league sadly, so a non-watercooled rig in a Parvum case might be a laughing stock of the decade, because when I Google Parvum all I see are custom watercooled builds, and I seriously wanted to downsize my rig (posted here- http://www.overclock.net/t/1563791/build-log-project-yin-yang) to at least mATX with a nice themed Parvum case to complement it... need to think this through, but regardless, nice job as always Parvum applaud.gif
Your rig is by no means laughable go for it
GOKU
(18 items)
 
Vegeta
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K, @ 4.5 delidded liquid ultra GA-Z77_MX-D3H GTX 1070FE 8Gb Corsair Vengance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
intel 330 ssd  WD Caviar black 1Tb WD 2.5 500Gb scorpio black XSPC Raystorm CPU  
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
240mm xspc rad D5 Vario PMP-450 windows 10 PRO Dell u2713hm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire Storm Seasonic G series 650W Parvum S2.0 CM sentinel II 
Mouse PadAudio
Strike x desk pad Seinhiser HD 435 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600 Asrock H61m-itx Galaxy 750ti slim OC kingston 2x4gb low profile 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SP 256Gb SSD  western digital black caviar 2Tb Noctua NH-L9i Windows 7 PRO x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung FHD 48 inch logitech wireless with trackpad seasonic G series 650W gold plus UMX-1 plus 
MouseAudio
xbox 360 wireless pioneer reciever + 5.1 surround 
  hide details  
Reply
GOKU
(18 items)
 
Vegeta
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K, @ 4.5 delidded liquid ultra GA-Z77_MX-D3H GTX 1070FE 8Gb Corsair Vengance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
intel 330 ssd  WD Caviar black 1Tb WD 2.5 500Gb scorpio black XSPC Raystorm CPU  
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
240mm xspc rad D5 Vario PMP-450 windows 10 PRO Dell u2713hm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire Storm Seasonic G series 650W Parvum S2.0 CM sentinel II 
Mouse PadAudio
Strike x desk pad Seinhiser HD 435 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600 Asrock H61m-itx Galaxy 750ti slim OC kingston 2x4gb low profile 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SP 256Gb SSD  western digital black caviar 2Tb Noctua NH-L9i Windows 7 PRO x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung FHD 48 inch logitech wireless with trackpad seasonic G series 650W gold plus UMX-1 plus 
MouseAudio
xbox 360 wireless pioneer reciever + 5.1 surround 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2294 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

Damn, the Parvum cases never cease to amaze me... I seriously want to get one, but custom watercooling is a bit out of my league sadly, so a non-watercooled rig in a Parvum case might be a laughing stock of the decade, because when I Google Parvum all I see are custom watercooled builds, and I seriously wanted to downsize my rig (posted here- http://www.overclock.net/t/1563791/build-log-project-yin-yang) to at least mATX with a nice themed Parvum case to complement it... need to think this through, but regardless, nice job as always Parvum applaud.gif

There are some great rigs using just AIO, i started with a h100i in my S2.0, but here is a pic of a Parvum X1, they look damn smart.





thumb.gif

M.
post #2295 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbags View Post

Your rig is by no means laughable go for it

Thanks smile.gif If I would "go for it" as you say, I should make up my mind on the design and find a decent mATX motherboard to fit... but yeah, ideas are swarming in my head currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

-snip-
thumb.gif

M.

Thank you, sir, that is a neat looking rig thumb.gif I need to think this through, so the case can accommodate two AiO units, one being the 980Ti Hybrid and the other being the Kraken X61 280mm AiO... But there is hope!
post #2296 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

Thanks smile.gif If I would "go for it" as you say, I should make up my mind on the design and find a decent mATX motherboard to fit... but yeah, ideas are swarming in my head currently
Thank you, sir, that is a neat looking rig thumb.gif I need to think this through, so the case can accommodate two AiO units, one being the 980Ti Hybrid and the other being the Kraken X61 280mm AiO... But there is hope!

Here is @JR23 build he done called Jr2.0,



thumb.gif
post #2297 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

Here is @JR23 build he done called Jr2.0,

thumb.gif

Coincidentally, one of JR23s builds led me to the idea of going with a Parvum case biggrin.gif it was the APIS build...

But yeah, the idea of going with Parvum is strong... just there are no black/white mATX motherboards like the ATX Krait I have now frown.gif
post #2298 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

Coincidentally, one of JR23s builds led me to the idea of going with a Parvum case biggrin.gif it was the APIS build...

But yeah, the idea of going with Parvum is strong... just there are no black/white mATX motherboards like the ATX Krait I have now frown.gif

You can always go with the MSI z97m gaming board, ok its red and black, but you can take the neatsink guards off and spray them black or white, its an option. thumb.gif

Yer JR23 builds are great.
Edited by Mads1 - 11/12/15 at 4:22am
post #2299 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

You can always go with the MSI z97m gaming board, ok its red and black, but you can take the neatsink guards off and spray them black or white, its an option. thumb.gif

Wow, that is actually a very good idea, thank you smile.gif Definitely worth a shot
post #2300 of 5259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

Wow, that is actually a very good idea, thank you smile.gif Definitely worth a shot

Just to give you a idea of the colour, here is one. biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club