Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 261

post #2601 of 5154
you're right, sorry I am concentrating on other things at the moment. Im going to do a buildlog if I end up with custom design or something but otherwise I doubt it as no one cares.
post #2602 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmMRKIV View Post

you're right, sorry I am concentrating on other things at the moment. Im going to do a buildlog if I end up with custom design or something but otherwise I doubt it as no one cares.

Cant beat a one-off custom case. thumb.gif
post #2603 of 5154
Yeah Broadwell-E CPU's will use the existing Haswell-E 2011-3 socket and X99 chipset/boards.

I seem to be discussing EVGA boards a lot of late, in my opinion they are some of the prettiest and most nicely thought out products. Definitely not the best performing or the cheapest but they look and feel phenomenal. If its possible for a motherboard to have a 'feel' they certainly do. From a pure price/performance angle then ASRock is completely unbeatable combined with all their niche products it can make them really appealing. However not everyone looking for an expensive product is really bothered about overclocking to the edge, aesthetics are one of the biggest influences particularly amongst the circles I move in and EVGA nail it with the Stinger, Micro and Classified of late.

One of my favorite things about them has to be when downloading drivers and there is absolutely no software or utilities and just about 5 generic drivers rather than 300 options i'd completely ignore on an ASUS board.They are just simple elegant solutions in a feature obsessed time and I really value that and it influences my personal experience as an end user far more than ultimate overclocking ability. That's mainly because any modern board has more abilities than I do! But there is a time and a place for all motherboard manufacturers I like my ASUS, MSI and EVGA boards all the same. My Rampage IV has been with me so long it's starting to earn a special place though.


You should definitely do a build log tatm! Always good to see nice hardware come together.

JR
post #2604 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR23 View Post

Yeah Broadwell-E CPU's will use the existing Haswell-E 2011-3 socket and X99 chipset/boards.

I seem to be discussing EVGA boards a lot of late, in my opinion they are some of the prettiest and most nicely thought out products. Definitely not the best performing or the cheapest but they look and feel phenomenal. If its possible for a motherboard to have a 'feel' they certainly do. From a pure price/performance angle then ASRock is completely unbeatable combined with all their niche products it can make them really appealing. However not everyone looking for an expensive product is really bothered about overclocking to the edge, aesthetics are one of the biggest influences particularly amongst the circles I move in and EVGA nail it with the Stinger, Micro and Classified of late.

One of my favorite things about them has to be when downloading drivers and there is absolutely no software or utilities and just about 5 generic drivers rather than 300 options i'd completely ignore on an ASUS board.They are just simple elegant solutions in a feature obsessed time and I really value that and it influences my personal experience as an end user far more than ultimate overclocking ability. That's mainly because any modern board has more abilities than I do! But there is a time and a place for all motherboard manufacturers I like my ASUS, MSI and EVGA boards all the same. My Rampage IV has been with me so long it's starting to earn a special place though.


You should definitely do a build log tatm! Always good to see nice hardware come together.

JR

this.
eNVy
(13 items)
 
"47"
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7-5960x EVGA X99 Micro EVGA GTX Titan X EVGA GTX Titan X 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair LPX 2400mhz DDR4 Samsung Evo 1TB BItspower CPU block 2 Aquacomputer GTX Titan X Nickel and Glass 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
3 Dazmode ultra slim 240mm Parvum F1 Black Fans Windows 10 Corsair AX1200i 
Case
Custom Parvum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
Intel i5-6500 EVGA Z170 Stinger Visiontek R9 Fury X Fully watercooled by EK Waterblocks 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 Nixeus VUE24A EVGA 650 GS NZXZT Manta - Matte White 
  hide details  
Reply
eNVy
(13 items)
 
"47"
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7-5960x EVGA X99 Micro EVGA GTX Titan X EVGA GTX Titan X 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair LPX 2400mhz DDR4 Samsung Evo 1TB BItspower CPU block 2 Aquacomputer GTX Titan X Nickel and Glass 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
3 Dazmode ultra slim 240mm Parvum F1 Black Fans Windows 10 Corsair AX1200i 
Case
Custom Parvum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
Intel i5-6500 EVGA Z170 Stinger Visiontek R9 Fury X Fully watercooled by EK Waterblocks 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 Nixeus VUE24A EVGA 650 GS NZXZT Manta - Matte White 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2605 of 5154
There will be a few boards of course but I doubt its gonna be every mobo companies focus.

ASRock would be perfect with a more neutral color scheme I agree... but they do look good.

if waterblocks start coming out itll be fine though.. only yellow you cant change is the dimms but even then its not like they are that easy to see every time.

only time you need to download extra asrock stuff is if you need fan control and even then its a hell of alot better than asus's software.
way lower impact than
or asus or anything else I have played with.. z87m had some excess but that was optional
MSI I get registration pop ups and all sorts of useless programs running in the background

even as a daily use aesthetic build if you have a rig on a showroom thats BSoD thats not gonna do you any good for marketing..
the msi is just wretched Overclocked for what I'd consider a daily OC

evga might be better but I havent heard any spectacular reviews about them before you guys.
Edited by tatmMRKIV - 1/30/16 at 2:38pm
post #2606 of 5154
Dont get any probs with my Msi z97m and i had the z87m before that, ive done a few bios flashes and did run the commander app but as i use speedfan ive no use for it so i unistalled it, my boards have always been stable, its only running a mild OC of 4.6 but it only pulls 1.26 which for a 4770k its just above average, But unless your benching/overclocking and using snow from the south pole i dont go by what overclocks the best, mine is usablity and what aesthetically matches my build colour choice, every board has its place and im not knocking any other manufacture cause i like a few different makes, but i do try, not to load their software and just use whats needed cause it stops all the hassle that comes associated with them. Its good to know EVGA has taken this step, and i do think its one of the nicest boards out there.
post #2607 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votkrath View Post

What a mess.


Ordered a case from these guys around 10-11th of december.

I wanted to do custom inlaying stuff that they charged extra for so I sent them a mail which they responded to 6 days later. I wanted to make sure what I wanted could happen which they said they would and I ordered the case and sent them pictures of what I wanted to happen and asked if everything was clear and they said yes another 4 days later.


They told me they probably couldn't get it done before Christmas which is totally fine and very reasonable in my mind.

Time passed and we went into January. I got no new info so I sent them a new mail just to check if I could get an update. I got no response. Sent them another mail 2 whole weeks later and actually got a response the same day. They told me to send them a mail next day when they are at the warehouse cause it "might" be done already. I did this the next day as being told.

No response back in 5 days so I sent another mail, which again, gave me 0 response and that was another 5 days ago.

The slow support prior to the order almost put me off from ordering and now I know I should've just went with my original instincts.

Sweet service, should probably consider myself scammed then.


I Tend to message the Parvum guys on here faster response email they seem to have allot of trouble with in the past ordering my case from them response was very slow almost no reply in 3 weeks message on here and quick reply next day or same at times
post #2608 of 5154
Well its been a long road, but i can see light at the end of the tunnel finally and man is it sweet biggrin.gif The guys over at Parvum Systems are extremely busy as of late. Seeing this teaser made it all feel worth it.

post #2609 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjk47 View Post

Well its been a long road, but i can see light at the end of the tunnel finally and man is it sweet biggrin.gif The guys over at Parvum Systems are extremely busy as of late. Seeing this teaser made it all feel worth it.


That looks nice. thumb.gif
post #2610 of 5154
Yeah, that does look very cool! I'll be catching up with the Parvum guys at the LAN on the 12th. Checking out the last few pages on this thread has me very excited for a new Parvum build.

J.
Edited by HackJoe - 1/31/16 at 8:47am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club