Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 336

post #3351 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcapi View Post

Hello. You guys have any idea on whether Parvum is still up and running or not? Performance-pcs said they would contact Parvum regarding a case preorder. Haven't heard anything back from them yet and the Parvum facebook page has been a little inactive.

Yes their still up and going strong, with regard to FB imersa i think explained that they get charged for putting things on their page and use instagram more, just DM @imersa im sure he will put you right, hope this helps. thumb.gif
post #3352 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcapi View Post

Hello. You guys have any idea on whether Parvum is still up and running or not? Performance-pcs said they would contact Parvum regarding a case preorder. Haven't heard anything back from them yet and the Parvum facebook page has been a little inactive.
They are still active, just buried in work.
post #3353 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

I was thinking more black and silver this time, maybe a hint of red somewhere.
EVGA X99 Micro2 comes close but getting very hard to get hold of. The ATX boards have a far better range and spec.

Anyone know why this is the case, that's my board of choice and it is becoming hard to find unless one is content to pay silly money.

As for my build my rads 2 x EK 360 PE are due to be delivered on Wednesday.
post #3354 of 5311
That being said the Micro 2 does appear to be available to buy direct from EVGA on their web site.
post #3355 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkey View Post

Anyone know why this is the case, that's my board of choice and it is becoming hard to find unless one is content to pay silly money.

As for my build my rads 2 x EK 360 PE are due to be delivered on Wednesday.

It all depends on what motherboard you want Z170 or X99.

For me personally it was not about the performance but a blend of both looks and performance.
The appeal of a X99 mother for me is the way the memory sits symmetrically each side of the processor. Add a waterblock to the cpu and the memory and you can have a pretty impressive look.

There is a few Micro ATX boards out there and there is nothing wrong the Asrock or Gigabyte but EVGA micro2 is not in stock anywhere in the UK .
The Asus was not for me.
post #3356 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkey View Post

Anyone know why this is the case, that's my board of choice and it is becoming hard to find unless one is content to pay silly money.

As for my build my rads 2 x EK 360 PE are due to be delivered on Wednesday.

They are still available directly from EVGA, I saw one retailer in the UK (CCL) had the original Micro too as well as amazon.

JR
post #3357 of 5311
Yes I saw the one CCL it was the older version not the Micro2 but still a good board.

Called Amazon and it was 2-4 weeks but no confirmed date as they are awaiting stock.

@Trunkey what is you colour scheme?
post #3358 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

Yes I saw the one CCL it was the older version not the Micro2 but still a good board.

Called Amazon and it was 2-4 weeks but no confirmed date as they are awaiting stock.

I think the EVGA micro 2 is prob the only board id get, def hard to get hold of, i can get one but not sure that person still has it. The colour your going for is the same as me silver and black. thumb.gif
post #3359 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post


@Trunkey what is you colour scheme?

Case is white and green so I'm looking for some thing as plain blackish as possible i.e. no blue ram slots or heat sinks like the Asrock, I think the board will then not clash with the black of the pump and res.
Planning on having green white, grey and black cable braiding with green coolant.

Still deciding whether to bend pteg or go glass tubing and fittings.
post #3360 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkey View Post

Case is white and green so I'm looking for some thing as plain blackish as possible i.e. no blue ram slots or heat sinks like the Asrock, I think the board will then not clash with the black of the pump and res.
Planning on having green white, grey and black cable braiding with green coolant.

Still deciding whether to bend pteg or go glass tubing and fittings.

That’s not a problem, just get the Gigabyte motherboard and change the red to green.
Just cut out some green stick on vinyl templates to cover the red job done.


Edited by paultoke - 6/15/16 at 12:10am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club