Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 347

post #3461 of 5365
Excellent build Snef, loving the colour scheme thumb.gif

What camera did you use for the shots?
post #3462 of 5365
Thanks
Nikon D7100 with 50mm 1.8
post #3463 of 5365
Quote:
Originally Posted by snef View Post

Thanks
Nikon D7100 with 50mm 1.8

Cant beat a Nikon. thumb.gif
post #3464 of 5365
Lovely build. Just waiting for my R1.0 which should be here this week. Do you have a list of parts used and any shots of how you set up the radiators?

Thanks

Andy
post #3465 of 5365
radiator are Darkside LP 240 and LP360 cross flow,
if you want to run tubing like mine , buy any radiator 27mm thick and less, like EK or Darkside
it will let you enough place to use Bitspower passtrough and angle fitting without interfering with fan blade, or put fan under rad
post #3466 of 5365
Anyone heard from Parvum Recently, case hasn't arrived was told it was to be dispatched late last week and no updates despite my emails to them.
post #3467 of 5365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enapace View Post

Anyone heard from Parvum Recently, case hasn't arrived was told it was to be dispatched late last week and no updates despite my emails to them.

They are prob just really busy, they will get back to you at sometime.
post #3468 of 5365
Still waiting myself but hopefully we will get an update soon thumb.gif
post #3469 of 5365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

They are prob just really busy, they will get back to you at sometime.

I think that is clear but they shouldn't say one thing and then when they don't do that not even bother updating you of situation.

It's not like I haven't been patient with them.

That's down to two things one the excellent customisation they offer plus the fact they are excellent cases from the very beginning.

The fact that when you can get in contact with them they do try and answer and assist as best they can.

Hopefully situation can get resolved as I would gladly purchase another case from them in the future If I change form factor size.
Edited by Enapace - 7/5/16 at 1:14pm
post #3470 of 5365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enapace View Post

I think that is clear but they shouldn't say one thing and then when they don't do that not even bother updating you of situation.

It's not like I haven't been patient with them.

That's down to two things one the excellent customisation they offer plus the fact they are excellent cases from the very beginning.

The fact that when you can get in contact with them they do try and answer and assist as best they can.

Hopefully situation can get resolved as I would gladly purchase another case from them in the future If I change form factor size.

No i agree, i know they get hundreds of email each day, and does take awhile to answer which is why its best to DM @imersa on here. Although ive not seen him on here the last few days, unless he is on holiday im not sure.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club