Originally Posted by saintruski
Im not an official owner, but im really interested in purchasing the L1.0. I emailed them quite a while ago with a few questions. Im guessing they are quite the busy guys, Are there any really in depth reviews of the L1.0 and pictures other than just the three on the website or maybe someone here can answer them.
I cant tell from the pictures on the site, but it says it can mount 4x2.5inch drives and 6x3.5 inch drives, where is it that these mount to? I was looking at where the PSU mount is, and the cut out, i use the EVGA 1600 T2 which is a fairly longer/larger PSU than most, im not sure if it will align right, is there any measurements on how deep those cutouts go toward the front side of the case from the back? Finally i use the aquaero 6 xt, has anyone ever had it customized/modified somewhere to accommodate one while still having availability in front for a 480 rad? Like 5.25in bays on the top side of the case on the psu compartment side or on the back vertically above the PSU or something?
Im deeply invested in the aquacomputer ecosystem, its killing me that i want this case so bad but it has no place to put the aquaero
Im sure the guys will put it in if you tell them where you want it, mine is going to have a aq6 xt albeit in a R1.0 im sure some guys with L1.0 will put some pics up for you regarding your other questions. The psu will fit no problem.
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 320 x 600 x 570mm
- Orientation: Standard
- Motherboard Support: ITX, ATX, E-ATX
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 200mm
- PSU Support: ATX
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm
- PCI Slots: (8x)
- Maximum GPU Length: 450mm
- External IO: (1x) Power Switch (1x) Power LED
- Drive Mounts:(4x) 2.5" and (6x) 3.5" or (8x) 2.5"
- Fan Mounts:(4x) 120mm Front (3x) 120mm Top (2x) 120mm Rear (6x) 120mm Sides
- Radiator Mounts (clearance for fans + radiator):
Front: 480mm (92.5mm)
Top: 360mm (85mm to motherboard)
Sides: 360mm (135mm or 95mm when pumps are installed in Lower Chamber)
- Pump Mounts: (3x) 50mm square or (6x) 20-70mm slotted holesCheck this build for idea'sEdited by Mads1 - 7/19/16 at 2:40pm