Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club - Page 371

post #3701 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

I got mine on release day biggrin.gif

Hope to get mine very soon, too. thumb.gif
post #3702 of 5276
If i had got the Parvum L1.0 then i'd of got one. biggrin.gif But Also a little tease... Soon to be coming the

Parvum R1.0 ATX






Edited by Mads1 - 7/29/16 at 5:44am
post #3703 of 5276
Can you please stop posting pornography on this forum biggrin.gif
post #3704 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

If i had got the Parvum L1.0 then i'd of got one. biggrin.gif

I have the M1.0 wink.gif the board fits, @paultoke has it too smile.gif
post #3705 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Scotty1 View Post

I have the M1.0 wink.gif the board fits, @paultoke has it too smile.gif

I know but id have it with the L1.0, as this might be the next case. thumb.gif
post #3706 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

Can you please stop posting pornography on this forum biggrin.gif

I thought you would like it. biggrin.gif
post #3707 of 5276
I love it in black
post #3708 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

I love it in black

Shall i tease another pic. tongue.gif
post #3709 of 5276
It’s not going to work I think 5 Parvum builds in less than two years is enough lol
I have run out space lol
post #3710 of 5276
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

It’s not going to work I think 5 Parvum builds in less than two years is enough lol
I have run out space lol

When you finish the M1.0 we need a new office update photo biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club