Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Mionix Mouse - Castor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mionix Mouse - Castor - Page 85

post #841 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgold View Post

That's weird. I've been in contact with their support a bunch of times, and every time I have they had gotten back to me within the hour/day. You may want to try emailing them again because they might have missed your first one.

Odd since I had such a good experience and you had such a bad one.

I'll give it another go. smile.gif
post #842 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

Not really. It's a decent 3310 mouse but not really close to being the best.
whats the best mouse at the moment ?
post #843 of 1277
There is no best.
post #844 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhowk View Post

whats the best mouse at the moment ?

This forum is full of information atm in the recent threads. Shape is up to preference, but take something that has enough height and width. Sensor wise, It's mostly Logitech, however that is preference too. I personally recommend 3366 / 3320 / am010 / 3888 / 3988 / 3050 or 3310 if it doesn't bother you.

If you want tips or recommendations then you need to say what your grip is, preference, experience etc. Up to you really. Also, you don't need the best mouse but the best combination for yourself.
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #845 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

Not really. It's a decent 3310 mouse but not really close to being the best.

I think it is save to say the Castor is one of the best 3310 mice out there atm.
Other sensors perform differently, and arguably better (3366 for example). That doesn't make the G303 the better mouse by default though. I feel that today, shape is more important than the sensor used. Sure, if you can get the best sensor AND a shape you like - always go for it. But the G303 is a good example for how it often is: you never should buy a mouse solely for its sensor. If the shape doesn't fit you it won't work.
post #846 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyshak View Post

That doesn't make the G303 the better mouse by default though. I feel that today, shape is more important than the sensor used. Sure, if you can get the best sensor AND a shape you like - always go for it. But the G303 is a good example for how it often is: you never should buy a mouse solely for its sensor. If the shape doesn't fit you it won't work.

EXACTLY, an input device has to work with your right hand first because it it doesn't, NO SENSOR will make it easier to use over time unless you're an extreme masochist.
post #847 of 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

EXACTLY, an input device has to work with your right hand first because it it doesn't, NO SENSOR will make it easier to use over time unless you're an extreme masochist.

Did you not know that OCN play with sensors, not with their hand? tongue.gif
post #848 of 1277
My Mionix Castor's mousewheel occasionally squeaks when I am scrolling down. It's getting quite annoying, does anybody else have this issue?

Going to send mine back.
post #849 of 1277
can someone post a picture or try to explain to me how the thumb rest is a bit weird? or why it forces you to have a bad grip with it.
post #850 of 1277
No issues here with the grip. I have fairly large hands, too, my pinky sits on the mat, which is normal for a good size mouse for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Mionix Mouse - Castor