Project Toxic RazerIt's that time! Time for a whole new build. It's beginning to look a lot like frag time. This build is meant for gaming, but will also be my showcase piece.
I am starting a custom PC building shop in my town as there is really nothing here except a couple of repair shops who look like they haven't bought a new PC in 20 years and I keep getting asked about builds. I have built a custom rig in a HAF Stacker before and loved the amount of room I had to work inside the case. This time around I will be making major modifications to a stacker and hopefully it will look great when all is said and done.
My goal with this rig is to put together a high performance system that will match my theme. I am basing it off of a bio hazard and Razer gaming theme. The reason for Razer is that I use all of their gear when I game and love the black and green.
- Case: Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 & HAF 915F
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790K
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
- Video Card: PNY xlr8 GTX 780
- Power Supply: EVGA SuperNova 650W Fully Modular PSU
- Memory: 16GB Gskill Ripjaw
- SSD & HDD: Crucial M4 120GB SSD, 3x 750 GB WD Black
- CPU Waterblock: EK Supremacy CSQ CPU Block
- Radiator: Swiftech 240MM Radiator
- Pump & Reservoir: XSPC Dual Bay Res/Pump Combo
- Fittings: Bitspower Compression fittings, 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD, Silver
- Tubing: PrimoChill Advanced Atomic UV Green Tubing 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD
- Coolant: Distilled water
- GPU Waterblock: XSPC Razor HD 780 Waterblock -or- EK FC780
- RAM Waterblock: Bitspower Galaxy Universal RAM Module
- 2x Dell 24" Ultrasharp
- Logitech X-540 5.1 Channel Surround
- Razer Tiamat 2.2 Headset
- Razer Anansi Keyboard
- Razer Naga Epic Chroma
- Mesh powdercoated neon green
- Lutro0 Teleios Sleeved cables (I'm doing the heatshrinkless method)
- Custom radiator mount for the bottom of the top section
- Polycarbonate windows (individually mounted to the chassis with 6mm spacers)
- Razer logo fan grills
Build as of 11/27/2014 - Will update
Bear in mind my components list is malleable and I am willing to take suggestions and recommendations. I also would like input into what mods people would like to see done.
Red color indicates items I do not have yet
Edited by vaeron - 9/9/15 at 2:16pm