OK, I got it figured out:
Edited by Techie007 - 9/30/14 at 8:19am
- Reinstall Classic Shell.
- Right-click the desktop and click Personalize.
- In the sidebar on the left, click Control Panel Home.
- You should see the menu bar as before. If not, press [Alt] to show the menu bar.
- On the menu bar, you should see Classic Shell's toolbar to the right. If not, right-click in middle of the menu bar and tick Classic Explorer Bar.
- Right-click in the middle of the menu bar, and untick Classic Explorer Bar. Classic Shell's toolbar should now disappear, along with the unwanted menu bar.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Right-click in the blank area to the left of the Home icon, and click Classic Explorer Bar. If nothing happens, repeat this step.
- A dialog should appear asking if you want to disable this add-on. Click [Disable]. If instead the dialog asks if you want to enable this add-on, just click [Cancel].
- Close Internet Explorer and uninstall Classic Shell.