Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR Custom BIOS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR Custom BIOS - Page 621

post #6201 of 6487
Sweet that worked great
Doppelganger
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K X99-UD4-CF R9 Fury G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
G.Skill Intel P600 NVME Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 144Hz 1ms Freesync Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
AULA Mechanical Blue Switch Keyboard EVGA 700w Phanteks P400 Carbon Fiber Custom Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series Cusion 
  hide details  
Reply
Doppelganger
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820K X99-UD4-CF R9 Fury G.Skill 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
G.Skill Intel P600 NVME Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 144Hz 1ms Freesync Monitor 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
AULA Mechanical Blue Switch Keyboard EVGA 700w Phanteks P400 Carbon Fiber Custom Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series Cusion 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6202 of 6487
Hey guys, I just got myself a GTX 970 HOF and have a few questions:

1) is there a XOC bios for the 970 HOF? I am planning on trying this card on LN2 and need unlocked voltage and no power limits.
2) what are the 3 switches on the back of the card and the single switch near the 2x 8 pin power connectors?





Thanks
post #6203 of 6487


Edited by HaWe - 8/20/16 at 6:51am
post #6204 of 6487
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc0053 View Post

Hey guys, I just got myself a GTX 970 HOF and have a few questions:

1) is there a XOC bios for the 970 HOF? I am planning on trying this card on LN2 and need unlocked voltage and no power limits.
2) what are the 3 switches on the back of the card and the single switch near the 2x 8 pin power connectors?





Thanks

Upload the stock bios here so i can help, and for the switch i think the card have 2 bios one for daily and one for LN2 or something..
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaWe View Post

There is something strange in my GPU , gtx 970 g1

without oc the core clock 1430mhz ?

I know that the default 1178 boost 1329 boost 2 1367

I have changed bios from Forum gigabyte last one

But still the problem found
wackosmiley.gif

Bro, with MAxwell card's the higher ASIC quality the higher stock boost clock.. I think your card is golden one... + 80% ASIC wink.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 8700k 6 Core OC 4.7Ghz Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 AORUS Asus GTX 1060 GB Strix Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3ghz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB + EK heatsink  Samsung 960 Evo 250GB + EK heatsink  PNY CS480 480GB SSD NZXT Kraken X61 + Corsair HD140 Fan's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64BIt Asus VG248QE Razer blackwidow chroma  Corsair RM850i 850W 
CaseMouse
phanteks enthoo luxe tempered glass + HD140 Fan... Razer Elite 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 8700k 6 Core OC 4.7Ghz Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 AORUS Asus GTX 1060 GB Strix Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3ghz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB + EK heatsink  Samsung 960 Evo 250GB + EK heatsink  PNY CS480 480GB SSD NZXT Kraken X61 + Corsair HD140 Fan's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64BIt Asus VG248QE Razer blackwidow chroma  Corsair RM850i 850W 
CaseMouse
phanteks enthoo luxe tempered glass + HD140 Fan... Razer Elite 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6205 of 6487
Hello guys!

I got water block for my phantom gtx 970 yesterday and tried to up core and mem a lil bit. Didn't go as expected, even with 10mhz up to core it crashed whole pc and adding mem more than 20mhz started to crash drivers. Also i started getting black artifacts on fire strike and very rarely on Heaven. I couldn't get voltage over 1.2750. TDP i raised to 360W max. Starting specs: core 1506mhz/ mem 8010 mhz, Voltage 1.262 (i think phantom has been hard limited to 1.2750 from factory) tdp 330W.

Since i couldn't get it stable i reflashed the old bios which i had been running for past 5 months stable and no artifacts. Now i still get those black artifacts on Fire Strike (free), can too much voltage or tdp cause artifacts? Or should i try to raise them? Any suggestions must appreciated i really don't want to start lowering my core since it was stable before.


Best regards
post #6206 of 6487
Hi DARK. I need you help please. overclocked my bios to 1.250v, Core clock 1506mhz & higher TDP 8Ghz memory


GM204.zip 148k .zip file
post #6207 of 6487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venlian View Post

Hi DARK. I need you help please. overclocked my bios to 1.250v, Core clock 1506mhz & higher TDP 8Ghz memory


GM204.zip 148k .zip file

Hello,

I'm no Mr. Dark but have been messing around with bios modding some time now. With what you exactly need help with if u already overclocked to those specs? Does it crash, do u get artifacts, or gpu-z perfcap?
post #6208 of 6487
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegzor View Post

Hello guys!

I got water block for my phantom gtx 970 yesterday and tried to up core and mem a lil bit. Didn't go as expected, even with 10mhz up to core it crashed whole pc and adding mem more than 20mhz started to crash drivers. Also i started getting black artifacts on fire strike and very rarely on Heaven. I couldn't get voltage over 1.2750. TDP i raised to 360W max. Starting specs: core 1506mhz/ mem 8010 mhz, Voltage 1.262 (i think phantom has been hard limited to 1.2750 from factory) tdp 330W.

Since i couldn't get it stable i reflashed the old bios which i had been running for past 5 months stable and no artifacts. Now i still get those black artifacts on Fire Strike (free), can too much voltage or tdp cause artifacts? Or should i try to raise them? Any suggestions must appreciated i really don't want to start lowering my core since it was stable before.


Best regards

Just a little update on my issue, after messing around with all the possible settings for whole night i discovered that my core just isn't stable at 1506 anymore. I ended up lowerin voltage to 1.243 core 1493 AND heres the catch i upped my memory to 8500mhz biggrin.gif how is this even possible? ran fire strike 10 times no artifacts or anything. been looping heaven for 4 hours.. seems stable to me
post #6209 of 6487
Hello all, I have an MSI GTX970 Gamer 4G with the official 186 BIOS from MSI.

I have been away from the scene for a very long time, and would like to know what the latest and best bios for my card is? I asked MSI and they said 186, but I have no idea what the amazing bios modders have been cooking up over the last year or so!

I have the memory overclocked to 2GHz from standard, but the GPU is left default for now.

GPU-Z reports ASIC quality at 75.8%

I would love to know if the card could run a little faster, but maybe at lower voltages?

And one last thing... Are there any up to date guides on the Maxwell bios Tweaker?
Edited by stimpy88 - 5/29/16 at 4:30am
post #6210 of 6487
Hey, I'm trying to unlock the TDP on a MSI 980ti, I got it to move the slider past 120% but I still get vdrops during heavy gaming.... (without TDP reaching over 110%)


http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=04254773855575570623 <--- the original + modified to check it out if anyone has time...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR Custom BIOS