Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Driveclub Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Driveclub Discussion Thread - Page 14

post #131 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Well appereantely we got the last dlcs part of season pass. However new cars and tracks are on the horizon.

Would a year after the game being out be classified as a 'new season' ? Season 2 Pass? lol.
Das Rig, Ja?
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Asus Crosshair VI EVGA 1080Ti SC2 2x16G GSkill RGB 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500 GB 960 EVO Enermax T50A-BVT Windows 10 Pro 27" Asus 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K350 EVGA 1600G2 Fractal Define C Rosewill M55 RGB 
  hide details  
Reply
Das Rig, Ja?
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Asus Crosshair VI EVGA 1080Ti SC2 2x16G GSkill RGB 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500 GB 960 EVO Enermax T50A-BVT Windows 10 Pro 27" Asus 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K350 EVGA 1600G2 Fractal Define C Rosewill M55 RGB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #132 of 157
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beers View Post

Would a year after the game being out be classified as a 'new season' ? Season 2 Pass? lol.

Well there are few games out there practising 2nd season pass in their games so I am assuming yes biggrin.gif
post #133 of 157
Thread Starter 
Got full stars. 1035 out of 1035
post #134 of 157
Thread Starter 
Seems like BIKES will be introduced to Driveclub in today's Paris PS Event.
post #135 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Seems like BIKES will be introduced to Driveclub in today's Paris PS Event.

Oh cool. Some new tracks too perhaps?
post #136 of 157
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

Oh cool. Some new tracks too perhaps?

We'll see in 2 hours.

Most probably though. They can't get away with a 2nd season pass without introducing new tracks.
post #137 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

We'll see in 2 hours.

Most probably though. They can't get away with a 2nd season pass without introducing new tracks.

True that. I still feel I got value for money though with game and season pass.

Would do again.
post #138 of 157
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

True that. I still feel I got value for money though with game and season pass.

Would do again.

I would buy that season pass right away too. Put in SOOOO much hour.. Finally got all the stars. Did you?
post #139 of 157
Recently picked up the season pass for $12.99. This has been my primary game since last November (playing it almost daily and I don't even play multiplayer) and still my game of the generation so far. Still have a couple of dozen games to play sitting on the shelf including GTAV and TLoU, and still need to pick up Bloodborne and MGSV. Too much to play!
Edited by Tempest2000 - 10/27/15 at 8:33am
post #140 of 157
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest2000 View Post

Recently picked up the season pass for $12.99. This has been my primary game since last November (playing it almost daily and I don't even play multiplayer) and still my game of the generation so far.

I never ever played this game multiplayer. We did send challanges to each other time to time but I am loving this game.

Bought Assetto Corsa on PC and a wheel. Driving was accurate and nice but man screw it. Give me race games such as this. Driveclub is a great game.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Playstation
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Driveclub Discussion Thread