Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Memory › ==G.SKILL DDR4 Owners Club ==
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

==G.SKILL DDR4 Owners Club == - Page 38

post #371 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateneth View Post

XMP spec allows up to 1.5v for 24/7 operation, so safe to say 1.5v is safe for 24/7, maybe a little higher.

Do you mean that there are XMP profiles defaulting to 1.5v?
post #372 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebna View Post

Do you mean that there are XMP profiles defaulting to 1.5v?

IIRC, early kingston DDR4 kits with XMP profiles had set to 1.5v, but they weren't released to the public.

“1.5v is the absolute max we allow for XMP certifications. However, good DDR4 memory will run at 1.35v up to 3200. Technically, no “safe” (guaranteed) OC over-voltage but 1.35v or lower is best.” – Intel
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/what-is-the-safe-voltage-range-for-ddr4-memory-overclocking_150115#5deW4YdpWDDQZZZQ.99
Edited by ssateneth - 7/10/16 at 1:50pm
post #373 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateneth View Post

IIRC, early kingston DDR4 kits with XMP profiles had set to 1.5v, but they weren't released to the public.

“1.5v is the absolute max we allow for XMP certifications. However, good DDR4 memory will run at 1.35v up to 3200. Technically, no “safe” (guaranteed) OC over-voltage but 1.35v or lower is best.” – Intel
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/what-is-the-safe-voltage-range-for-ddr4-memory-overclocking_150115#5deW4YdpWDDQZZZQ.99

haha... yeah you wonder why they were never released...
post #374 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateneth View Post

IIRC, early kingston DDR4 kits with XMP profiles had set to 1.5v, but they weren't released to the public.

“1.5v is the absolute max we allow for XMP certifications. However, good DDR4 memory will run at 1.35v up to 3200. Technically, no “safe” (guaranteed) OC over-voltage but 1.35v or lower is best.” – Intel
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/what-is-the-safe-voltage-range-for-ddr4-memory-overclocking_150115#5deW4YdpWDDQZZZQ.99

What is the max speed you could expect from a GSkill TZ 3200 CL16 kit running at 1.2V ?
post #375 of 563
Guys if i buy this memory https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90641735/g-skill-trident-z-32gb-ddr4-32gtz-kit.asp it will work with ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming (my CPU : i7-6700k) ? I mean its like 3-4 weeks delivery time and if its doesn't run: I'm in the ****=)
post #376 of 563
Yes, it will work...
post #377 of 563
Hi guys, could use some help real quick. I have an opportunity to grab some 4x8gb ripjaw 4 for $75.

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16820231795

I am building with a sabertooth mark 1 z170. Is there any reason I shouldn't run them 4x8 in a z170?
post #378 of 563
Hi all
Any 1 got ideal Wht kind ram chip use under TridentZ 3000C15-16GT? It was a quad channel 64GB set means 4x16GB, probably is double side ram chip
post #379 of 563
I'm buying a trident Z set to replace my dominator on my gigabyte z170n itx gaming 5 board. Just wondering if this is a good kit to buy or if I need to look at another? Thank you for any help in pointing me to the best kit. I'd like to stay with the silver and white or black and white.

G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform Memory (Desktop Memory) Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZSW http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-232-410
post #380 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysox View Post

I'm buying a trident Z set to replace my dominator on my gigabyte z170n itx gaming 5 board. Just wondering if this is a good kit to buy or if I need to look at another? Thank you for any help in pointing me to the best kit. I'd like to stay with the silver and white or black and white.

G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform Memory (Desktop Memory) Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZSW http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-232-410


I just put that kit in my gigabyte z170mx gaming 5 mATX. Except I went with 3000mhz, with a lower CAS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Memory
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Memory › ==G.SKILL DDR4 Owners Club ==