Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G602 : Battery life for a Gamer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G602 : Battery life for a Gamer

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Logitech said around 250 hours in gaming mode, but usually i prefer to belive only to user feedback, then ....... im asking to all FPS gamers and G602 owners what is the real battery life ( approximately )
post #2 of 14
Can't gauge hourly but it lasts me a month plus on one lithium energizer. I try to play a bit every day. I'd say that 250 hour count is a good guess.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

Can't gauge hourly but it lasts me a month plus on one lithium energizer. I try to play a bit every day. I'd say that 250 hour count is a good guess.
lithium ? U use lithium battery ?
how do you do this ?
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna89 View Post

lithium ? U use lithium battery ?
how do you do this ?

I assume they mean something like this http://www.energizer.com/batteries/performance-lithium/ultimate-lithium/Pages/aa.aspx
 
"Headless" Dragon
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Maximus Formula G.Skill 2x2GB 1066Mhz 2x 500GB Samsung F3 Raid0 (Vista64) 
Optical DrivePowerCaseMouse Pad
Samsung SH-S203B SATA Corsair 620W Modular PSU CM Stacker 832 o.O; 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.6Ghz Crosshair V Fomula-Z MSI 7770 GSkill Ares @ 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (Win8/Games) Samsung 840 250GB (Games/Other) OCZ Octane S2 64GB (Linux Mint) Corsair H100i 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2713HM G15 Corsair AX760i Fractal Design R4 
Mouse
G502 
  hide details  
Reply
 
"Headless" Dragon
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Maximus Formula G.Skill 2x2GB 1066Mhz 2x 500GB Samsung F3 Raid0 (Vista64) 
Optical DrivePowerCaseMouse Pad
Samsung SH-S203B SATA Corsair 620W Modular PSU CM Stacker 832 o.O; 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8320 @ 4.6Ghz Crosshair V Fomula-Z MSI 7770 GSkill Ares @ 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (Win8/Games) Samsung 840 250GB (Games/Other) OCZ Octane S2 64GB (Linux Mint) Corsair H100i 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2713HM G15 Corsair AX760i Fractal Design R4 
Mouse
G502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna89 View Post

lithium ? U use lithium battery ?
how do you do this ?

I use AA lithium batteries because they last longer and are lighter in weight. Not rechargeable lithium ion if that's what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Silver View Post

I assume they mean something like this http://www.energizer.com/batteries/performance-lithium/ultimate-lithium/Pages/aa.aspx

Exactly this.
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

I use AA lithium batteries because they last longer and are lighter in weight. Not rechargeable lithium ion if that's what you think.

If you don't mind paying the cost of these babies then very well worth it because they last for the longest time. Shame you need to eventually toss them into the bin which later ends up in land fills everywhere.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

If you don't mind paying the cost of these babies then very well worth it because they last for the longest time. Shame you need to eventually toss them into the bin which later ends up in land fills everywhere.

They are indeed worth the price. An 8 pack has lasted me the whole year thus far.
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna89 View Post

Logitech said around 250 hours in gaming mode, but usually i prefer to belive only to user feedback, then ....... im asking to all FPS gamers and G602 owners what is the real battery life ( approximately )

I remember only having to change the batteries once in the two-three months I used it as my primary. You should definitely switch the mouse to endurance mode when you aren't gaming to save battery life. Logitech claims 1440 hours in endurance mode.

Keep in mind that if you're sensitive to how heavy your mouse is, you can take one of the batteries out to make it lighter, but that throws of the weight distribution quite a bit and cuts the battery life in half. Personally, I'd recommend a 4-pack of rechargeable batteries for it. This way, you can have a set in the mouse and another set ready to go on the charger for when the current set in the mouse runs dry. Then you can put the dead ones on the charger, roll with the charged ones, rinse repeat.
Edited by mrvirtualboy - 12/7/14 at 5:52pm
Mars
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4720HQ Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8GB DDR3L 1TB HDD + 8GB SSD Hybrid Drive External Windows 8.1 
KeyboardMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks Logitech MX310 Razer Goliathus Control Large 
  hide details  
Reply
Mars
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4720HQ Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
8GB DDR3L 1TB HDD + 8GB SSD Hybrid Drive External Windows 8.1 
KeyboardMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks Logitech MX310 Razer Goliathus Control Large 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 14
Noting that my listed battery life is in nonstop gaming mode. I do turn it off at night when I remember to.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
How much capacity have these Energizer ?
3000mAh ?

Other battery is around 2000-2500, then ...... how is possible to last 11x ? Should last +30-50%.

And i can put 2 of these in the G602 for extreme long life ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G602 : Battery life for a Gamer