Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › So 2015 soon. What do you want to see this upcoming year?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So 2015 soon. What do you want to see this upcoming year? - Page 16

post #151 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

Regardless even having THAT stupid so-called sniper button, just ridicules Logitech's attempt at presenting a "Gaming Mouse".

So having that magical button suddenly makes it a REAL gaming mouse now, as opposed to other manufacturers who didn't add one? Would rather have a genuine G400 that includes only two side buttons as any real mouse enthusiast knows.

Logitech went backwards with the G402, instead of making a better shape they started attaching extra buttons for no real reason than making the G402 look like some cheap Chinese gaming mouse selling for $7.00 on Alibaba devil-smiley-019.gif.

Sorry for my rant BUT Logitech is really pissing me off with these releases and further highlighting their inability to produce serious gaming mice.

I think Logitech attempts to re-gain market share, so they are trying to conquer the sales. Some genius in Logitech thought they need to cater for everyone's wants and needs. Even those kids who need sniper buttons whose hands are 16 cm, for whom it is not in the way biggrin.gif

Anyhow, I feel the same. Pretty much tried everything and still feel like meh, even though I'm not picky in terms of sensors or cables, feet or buttons. All I need is comfort, performance and good feeling in the hand. Many mice come close but something ruins it... frown.gif

Going back to my beloved Alcor and gonna manually repaint it with a plastic rubberized dye. Waiting until Castor is released or when SS finally gets it that the key to all their sales lies behind releasing a good optical sensei with 12 k dpi 3988(to cater for casual public bobs).
To each their own.
Anyway, didn't you praise a bunch of gaming mice in other threads-da chroma, g302 etc? You should be happy tongue.gif
Edited by ramraze - 1/12/15 at 5:56am
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #152 of 162
Death Adder with slight Weights and OMRON switches braided cord
post #153 of 162
I hope we'll get to see the G702 with the 3366 sensor, the same button feel as the G502 and have improved wired/wireless option. Get higher polling rating and higher DPI possibilities when you plug in the wire, lower them when you go wireless. If it isn't possible like that, I'd rather them go fully wired with the G702 since the button placement was pretty awesome imo.

Another mouse I'd like to see in 2015 is the G600s, put the 3366 sensor in it, and put higher quality parts in it overall.

I don't get why Logitech released the G302 and G402 without the 3366 sensor in it, so I have my doubts they will release a mouse with the sensor in 2015. I would be really sad though if they didn't, and I don't think it's a good choice. Logitech doesn't have the best sensor on the market for eternity and they're acting like they do atm. I really hope they will get their act together and release a couple of different mice with that sensor, since there are so many different people with different grips and different hands who all want to get their hands on this sensor. So Logitech, start releasing more awesome mice like the G502 please! Oh, and don't forget about the cables!
post #154 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furell View Post

I hope we'll get to see the G702 with the 3366 sensor, the same button feel as the G502 and have improved wired/wireless option. Get higher polling rating and higher DPI possibilities when you plug in the wire, lower them when you go wireless. If it isn't possible like that, I'd rather them go fully wired with the G702 since the button placement was pretty awesome imo.

Another mouse I'd like to see in 2015 is the G600s, put the 3366 sensor in it, and put higher quality parts in it overall.

I don't get why Logitech released the G302 and G402 without the 3366 sensor in it, so I have my doubts they will release a mouse with the sensor in 2015. I would be really sad though if they didn't, and I don't think it's a good choice. Logitech doesn't have the best sensor on the market for eternity and they're acting like they do atm. I really hope they will get their act together and release a couple of different mice with that sensor, since there are so many different people with different grips and different hands who all want to get their hands on this sensor. So Logitech, start releasing more awesome mice like the G502 please! Oh, and don't forget about the cables!

Just because the am010 isn't as new as the 3366, it doesn't mean it's inferior. The only thing is pcs, which is not an issue on the g402. It actually feels a tad more raw than the the g502.
Edited by ramraze - 1/13/15 at 9:26am
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #155 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

Regardless even having THAT stupid so-called sniper button, just ridicules Logitech's attempt at presenting a "Gaming Mouse".

So having that magical button suddenly makes it a REAL gaming mouse now, as opposed to other manufacturers who didn't add one? Would rather have a genuine G400 that includes only two side buttons as any real mouse enthusiast knows.

Logitech went backwards with the G402, instead of making a better shape they started attaching extra buttons for no real reason than making the G402 look like some cheap Chinese gaming mouse selling for $7.00 on Alibaba devil-smiley-019.gif.

Sorry for my rant BUT Logitech is really pissing me off with these releases and further highlighting their inability to produce serious gaming mice.

I feel like the G402 is an upgrade in terms of shape for me over the G400, dat right side lip killed my pinky every time on that one.
Could do without the sniper button, but didn't mind it either with 19.5 cm hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

Just because the am010 isn't as new as the 3366, it doesn't mean it's inferior. The only thing is pcs, which is not an issue on the g402. It actually feels a tad more raw than the the g502.

The 3366 is definitely technically superior than the AM010, and your feeling of the G402 being more raw is just that, a feeling. Even different implementations of the same sensor can feel completely different.
And it's not necessarily the most raw implementation that feels best to the individual user.
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Fast enough
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k ASUS Z170 Pro Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti 16 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung Spinpoint F1 Samsung SSD 750 EVO Alpenföhn Groß Clock'ner 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows 7 x64 BenQ XL2411 Lioncast LK20 Sharkoon Rebel9 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G Pro Zowie G-SR Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #156 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

I feel like the G402 is an upgrade in terms of shape for me over the G400, dat right side lip killed my pinky every time on that one.
Could do without the sniper button, but didn't mind it either with 19.5 cm hands.
The 3366 is definitely technically superior than the AM010, and your feeling of the G402 being more raw is just that, a feeling. Even different implementations of the same sensor can feel completely different.
And it's not necessarily the most raw implementation that feels best to the individual user.

Yes that is the case, but just because it is the newest doesn't make the am010 implementations bad. And I have tried g100s/g302/g402/g602.


My point is people discard or are prejudiced towards it without trying it. Jitter is not an issue, smoothing is not an issue, pcs is not an issue on the g402, accel is not an issue. Cursor path is very smooth.
The g502 can also malfunction if made on purpose.
Catch my drift?
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 162
I put my sniper button as key 3 and it's gotten use. Otherwise I wouldn't touch it.
post #158 of 162
Another possibility is that Logitech has some special contract with Avago that basically prohibits releasing mice with the 3366 for now.

Since we have some good sensors comming along i just keep patient.
One company will probably get it someday.

Writing up essays -especially- to Logitech is a just a waste of time.
They will continue releasing mice for the mainstream gamers to milk some money.
post #159 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amperial View Post

Another possibility is that Logitech has some special contract with Avago that basically prohibits releasing mice with the 3366 for now.
PixArt

And for 2015 I'd like to see more wireless mice.
post #160 of 162
I want to see a new and even more powerful Razer Blade Pro 17"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › So 2015 soon. What do you want to see this upcoming year?