Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › How to tell fake Intellimouse 3.0 from genuine?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How to tell fake Intellimouse 3.0 from genuine? - Page 6

post #51 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenport View Post

Hi
I'm in Germany and the cable of my beloved IE3.0 just broke. It gives me unreliable connection and disconnects very frequently, which is very frustrating during a CSGO match mad.gif
Can somebody tell me where can I buy a replacement cable?
Thanks alot

You can find easy on ebay a cable...and best for you is to take one directly sleeved.
I am also living in Germany and i sleeved my cable with some paracord like in the video posted in one thread here...and now is best choise.
I have some intelli mouse wmo from work and the cables fits perfect. So just PM
post #52 of 60
I found all of my Intellimice at flea markets. Not only is it cheap as dirt, I get to feel and inspect the mouse. Never saw a fake either, for they come directly from people who've used them legitimately.
post #53 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by silikone View Post

I found all of my Intellimice at flea markets. Not only is it cheap as dirt, I get to feel and inspect the mouse. Never saw a fake either, for they come directly from people who've used them legitimately.

If you are extremely fortunate enough to live in the US so these models can easily be found but the vast majority here on OCN are in countries which lack any type sophisticated second hand goods at any so-called "flea-markets".

Ebay tends to be our ONLY salvation due to delivery to nearly everywhere on this planet. Hence the cost of delivery is something we all have to tolerate if we want something rare and unique in our part of the world.
post #54 of 60
Who can post some photos with the scroll whell repair...where should i put the paper. The video from youtube is not working because i am living in Germany.
And something for the sidebuttons
post #55 of 60
So just to be clear, the legit $50 IE3.0 Legends is worth it over $25 Chinese version?
post #56 of 60
Can anybody tell from this pic if these are real ie3.0 http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/M7oAAOSw5dNWpdOf/s-l1600.jpg Its the only pic the seller had. The seller had 2 left so I bought them just in case they were real. If they're fake can somebody help me find a real one.
post #57 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

Can anybody tell from this pic if these are real ie3.0 http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/M7oAAOSw5dNWpdOf/s-l1600.jpg Its the only pic the seller had. The seller had 2 left so I bought them just in case they were real. If they're fake can somebody help me find a real one.

They are real. The light grey one is an x08 version (should be) and the white ones are the intellimouse legends edition.
post #58 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrywang View Post

They are real. The light grey one is an x08 version (should be) and the white ones are the intellimouse legends edition.
I love you. best news ever, thanks. tongue.gif
post #59 of 60
Hello friends,

Just picked up these off ebay - Legends Editions.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201499864996
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/3XcAAOSw5dNWkNMp/$_57.JPG

These seems legit (They have x809 P/N and 1088 model code)

Anyone else able to confirm?
post #60 of 60
That's pretty dirty. But yes all intellimouse legends are pretty much real. I have yet to encounter a fake one from anywhere. You can buy these brand new off aliexpress as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › How to tell fake Intellimouse 3.0 from genuine?