Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse 2015 - Page 120

post #1191 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyago View Post

So owners of the original will be getting this, right?
I emailed them regarding this, --
Code:
Unfortunately we cannot offer that transaction at this time. I do wish I could be of more assistance.

Thanks,
FinalMouse Support
post #1192 of 4666
You made a purchase and after testing the mouse you could have returned it for a refund. If you kept that specific mouse then you shouldn't expect to get a new revision for free.
post #1193 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyago View Post

So owners of the original will be getting this, right?

If you have issues with your mouse they will take care of you with the revised product.
post #1194 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swim View Post

I emailed them regarding this, --
Code:
Unfortunately we cannot offer that transaction at this time. I do wish I could be of more assistance.

Thanks,
FinalMouse Support

Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

If you have issues with your mouse they will take care of you with the revised product.


That's what I thought and was told a few months ago by FM Support. I guess we'll see in a bit.
post #1195 of 4666
I reported problems with my Finalmouse to support and they agreed to ship me the revised version. Excited to receive it tongue.gif
I hope the side buttons will be of better quality at least ?
post #1196 of 4666
Summer edition will be sold on Amazon US for mostly NA clients but, what about EU customers? Any EU reseller? I don't want to pay 30$ on shipping/customs sad-smiley-002.gif
post #1197 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramas View Post

Summer edition will be sold on Amazon US for mostly NA clients but, what about EU customers? Any EU reseller? I don't want to pay 30$ on shipping/customs sad-smiley-002.gif

Hello,

European customers will be able to purchase from Amazon.co.uk Once the retailers are stocked the website will automatically direct European visitors to Amazon Europe.

At this moment I do believe that Amazon Europe will be delayed a couple days longer than the US. But once that is ready EU customers will get cheaper shipping without any extra customs fees .

-Jude
post #1198 of 4666
Thank you very much for the quick answer thumb.gif
post #1199 of 4666
Anybody know when the revised FMs will start showing up at people's doors in the US? I bricked my original FM trying to update the firmware, yes I followed the official instructions I was emailed, and I'm getting pretty tired of using my modded g502.
post #1200 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Hello,

European customers will be able to purchase from Amazon.co.uk Once the retailers are stocked the website will automatically direct European visitors to Amazon Europe.

At this moment I do believe that Amazon Europe will be delayed a couple days longer than the US. But once that is ready EU customers will get cheaper shipping without any extra customs fees .

-Jude

Good for the yanks and the europeans, but what about the rest of the WORLD wave2.gif?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015