Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse 2015 - Page 408

post #4071 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Nails View Post

yea on my old computer my abyssus led didnt stay on when the power was off, but on my new computer the blue led stays on. any idea how to get rid of it? z97 fatal1ty killer motherboard
Much OT but whatevs. BIOS settings, take the power off the USB ports after turning off the machine. Also do the same in Windows's energy management stuff.
post #4072 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Nails View Post

yea on my old computer my abyssus led didnt stay on when the power was off, but on my new computer the blue led stays on. any idea how to get rid of it? z97 fatal1ty killer motherboard

In your bios Advanced --> Chipset Configuration --> Deep Sleep.

Try turning that on. I'm pretty sure that's the correct setting. Maybe check 'good night LED' on the same page if deep sleep doesn't do it for you.
post #4073 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TburdzZ View Post

Can jude please step in and give us some info on when tourney pro is coming out if we go 2 more days without any word im buying an fk 2.

have some patience, its going to be here sooner than later obviously and i wouldnt get an fk2 over this.
ive been spamming f5 on the amazon page for the last two weeks too, soon my friend, soon.
post #4074 of 4666
Might as well wait for the same shape with 3360. If that's even still coming
post #4075 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoprince View Post

have some patience, its going to be here sooner than later obviously and i wouldnt get an fk2 over this.
ive been spamming f5 on the amazon page for the last two weeks too, soon my friend, soon.

Why so anxious? There are plenty of 3310 mice with great grips.

I was waiting for it because initially I thought the S1 would release at the same time. That's confirmed to be delayed and I got myself a ZA13 without a second thought. I might get a second mouse because these Huanos are...terrible, but I sure as hell won't wait for a regular Tournament Pro.
post #4076 of 4666
I don't think anyone here is particularly hyped for the "Tournament Pro" sensor implementation, especially at this point in the game. Most just want to get their hands on the shape. Even if the Scream One didn't exist this would be the case. But, since they employ the same shell it's that much more intriguing to "preview".
post #4077 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post

I was waiting for it because initially I thought the S1 would release at the same time. That's confirmed to be delayed and I got myself a ZA13 without a second thought. I might get a second mouse because these Huanos are...terrible, but I sure as hell won't wait for a regular Tournament Pro.

Definitely not terrible. Terrible would be mushy, double clicking, low return force Omrons.
post #4078 of 4666
Crisp and light is best imo
post #4079 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Definitely not terrible. Terrible would be mushy, double clicking, low return force Omrons.

I'm accustomed to the G303 clicks, compared to that I felt like this is a severe downgrade. I tried other mice in-between my G303 usage period, and they were inferior to the 303 but not that bad.

The clicks on the ZA13, or at least my one, are very loud and quite hard to spam. I'm not bothered by the latency, but the overall feel is not pleasing.
post #4080 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post

There are plenty of 3310 mice with great grips.

currently there are no ambidextrous shaped 3310 mice with great grips imo (i own most of them) and a weight that matches the finalmouse. i must have a mouse thats 80grams or less, i must. nothing worse then playing starcraft and trying to push around a big heavy mouse like a death adder or something.

currently using a sensei raw just because the shape will be somewhat close to the tournament pro.

im really just getting the tournament pro for the low weight (hopefully good side buttons this time), thats about it. i own a finalmouse summer edition which is nice and light but i hate the side buttons and im not crazy about the shape.
Edited by discoprince - 1/28/16 at 4:46am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015