Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse 2015 - Page 418

post #4171 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmanwarz View Post

Still undecided about which mouse to get, the Zowie EC1-A/EC2-A or the FinalMouse 2016. I can't seem to find stock for the Zowies so I am now reconsidering the FM.

Is it worth the hype? I understand the the quality is not very good. What also concerns me is how comfortable would it be for a palm/claw grip (20 cm hands). Not interested in the new Tournament edition as I prefer ergo mice.

EC1-A is more like IE 3.0, where FM 2016 is more like the logitech G400/MX518.
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4172 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmanwarz View Post

Still undecided about which mouse to get, the Zowie EC1-A/EC2-A or the FinalMouse 2016. I can't seem to find stock for the Zowies so I am now reconsidering the FM.

Is it worth the hype? I understand the the quality is not very good. What also concerns me is how comfortable would it be for a palm/claw grip (20 cm hands). Not interested in the new Tournament edition as I prefer ergo mice.

I honestly love the FM, I choose it over my FK1 due to the clicks and how light the mouse is, it just feels better in my hands in all honesty and I use a claw grip.
Edited by Fragil1ty - 2/1/16 at 8:41am
post #4173 of 4666
Anyone get your tourney pros yet. I am really really hoping to see a big quality boost on the side buttons and the overall feel and quality of the mouse. So hyped to hear from you guys who are getting them today mine isnt getting to me or a while. I hope the clicks are improved too as i thought they were subpar on the ergo 2015. I also hope they and use huanos in the future.

PS just listed new unopened fm 2016 ergo on ebay for cheaper then amazon.
post #4174 of 4666
Pictures on Twitter in regards to the Finalmouse Tournament Pro 2016.

[1]

[2]

[3]

@SpitFyreMC
Quote:
"Couple annoyances I've noticed already after plugging it in just lighting issues/oddities"

All credit goes to: https://twitter.com/SpitFyreMC
post #4175 of 4666
Side buttons look decent this time. Maybe you can thumb roll them?
post #4176 of 4666
Dang light still comes thru the side buttons like on the ergo. Other than that looks good so far
post #4177 of 4666
Just got my Tourney Pro and it's fantastic. There's no rattle, the shape is perfect for my hybrid grip (With an 18.5cm hand), the sensor is as expected (Great!), and the weight is exceptional coming from a g100s; But not without 3 glaring issues. The light leaking through the side is quite annoying as this is a premium product and should have a better look. The rubber on the scroll wheel was not applied correctly as there appears to be some excess sticking up from where it seals to the wheel. And lastly my right click is significantly heavier than the left as well sound different (Which the left click is very much like an omron d2fc-f-7n in feeling), and it causes me to mess up some shots I would normally get, although I believe I could get used to it. I don't know if this will be a recurring problem with other units, but it is quite an issue that should be addressed as it should be uniform to the left click. Once these issues are resolved, the Scream one edition could very well be considered the best (competitive) mouse on the market.

(And as for the side buttons they're good as well, I am able to roll my thumb on them very easily without releasing my grip. They have a light actuation and spamming is easy.)
post #4178 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruzanHD View Post

EC1-A is more like IE 3.0, where FM 2016 is more like the logitech G400/MX518.

Razer Imperator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PU skunk View Post

Side buttons look decent this time. Maybe you can thumb roll them?

They look too far forward.
Edited by popups - 2/1/16 at 6:46pm
post #4179 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaDubBub View Post

Just got my Tourney Pro and it's fantastic. There's no rattle, the shape is perfect for my hybrid grip (With an 18.5cm hand), the sensor is as expected (Great!), and the weight is exceptional coming from a g100s; But not without 3 glaring issues. The light leaking through the side is quite annoying as this is a premium product and should have a better look. The rubber on the scroll wheel was not applied correctly as there appears to be some excess sticking up from where it seals to the wheel. And lastly my right click is significantly heavier than the left as well sound different (Which the left click is very much like an omron d2fc-f-7n in feeling), and it causes me to mess up some shots I would normally get, although I believe I could get used to it. I don't know if this will be a recurring problem with other units, but it is quite an issue that should be addressed as it should be uniform to the left click. Once these issues are resolved, the Scream one edition could very well be considered the best (competitive) mouse on the market.

(And as for the side buttons they're good as well, I am able to roll my thumb on them very easily without releasing my grip. They have a light actuation and spamming is easy.)

Post some mousetester graphs if you can biggrin.gif
post #4180 of 4666
Me reading this thread right now: https://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498?t=15
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015