So I'm located in England and I received my Finalmouse TP in the mail this morning and I must say, I'm not too impressed. Below are some advantages/disadvantages that are personal grudges to me and maybe to others if you're considering buying the mouse.
(I'll provide some pictures soon, I'm a little tired at the moment due to a lack of sleep on my part).Advantages
- The scroll wheel feels better both when scrolling on screen and a physical feeling while in your hands
- The shape of the mouse is much better than the FM2015 in my opinion
- The sensor still seems to be very good, on par with the FM2015 for sure.
- The bottom teflon feet are very different to that of the FM 2015 and because of this, the mouse scrapes along my mouse mat unlike the FM 2015 which feels like it's gliding
- When I hover my left finger of LMB 1 and very slightly tap, I can feel a sort of slight movement in the plastic, something that was not apparent in the FM2015 it just feels a little cheap
- The clicks feel a lot different, I think they've been re-designed, so they feel louder and slightly heavier (not by too much though)
- The light is a fair bit brighter when compared to the FM2015, not sure why this has been increased, it's a little too bright now.
So overall at this moment in time, I'm not too happy with the purchase of my Finalmouse Tournament Pro. I thought it would feel a little bit more sturdy in the hands, I thought it would be a better product, now I'm sure as time goes on and the more that I do in-fact use this product, I may prefer it more than the FM2015 but as it stands right now? that's just not the case. My biggest gripe at this moment in time is the feet on the bottom of the mouse, it just feels as if it's gripping at my mouse mat and not being as smooth in terms of gliding and moving across the mouse mat as the FM2015, this is a bit of a major drawback for me.
I've not had chance to test the mouse in-game yet, but I will be doing so later this evening.
I hope this post doesn't discourage you from buying the mouse, as it is STILL a great mouse do not get me wrong, but I thought it would be best if I post my own thoughts so that people who do not have the mouse can get a rough idea of what to expect when they receive it in the post.