Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse 2015 - Page 439

post #4381 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragil1ty View Post

I'm about to get my third one tomorrow due to the fact that the first two that I've had have rattled and have had light bleeding through hall over the place.

These issues aren't apparent on the Ergo, so do not make them apparent on the TP, please fix these issues.

Hello Fragil1ty,

I am sorry you have been having so much trouble with the Tournament Pro. We are aware of the light bleed issues and rattle issues that were in this first batch and have already fixed these for future batches. However the fact that you had to go through 3 at this point to get your perfect product is unacceptable. Please contact support telling them I referred you and I will make sure that you are taken care of in terms of receiving a Tournament Pro from a new batch and any other hassle you have had to go through.

-Jude
post #4382 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Hello Fragil1ty,

I am sorry you have been having so much trouble with the Tournament Pro. We are aware of the light bleed issues and rattle issues that were in this first batch and have already fixed these for future batches. However the fact that you had to go through 3 at this point to get your perfect product is unacceptable. Please contact support telling them I referred you and I will make sure that you are taken care of in terms of receiving a Tournament Pro from a new batch and any other hassle you have had to go through.

-Jude

I will get in touch, thank you for your help thus far.
post #4383 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Hello Fragil1ty,

I am sorry you have been having so much trouble with the Tournament Pro. We are aware of the light bleed issues and rattle issues that were in this first batch and have already fixed these for future batches. However the fact that you had to go through 3 at this point to get your perfect product is unacceptable. Please contact support telling them I referred you and I will make sure that you are taken care of in terms of receiving a Tournament Pro from a new batch and any other hassle you have had to go through.

-Jude
hi jude,any release date for screamone?
post #4384 of 4666
Like, i do wanna buy it but if there is anything wrong with the mouse its just to much hassle to send it back for me, ordering from amazon uk and living in sweden, i believe it will takes something like a month to get that fixed.
post #4385 of 4666
i am having no issues so far with my finalmouse. liking it a lot! highly recommended if you're looking for something in the shape of a wmo/imo 1.1. no quality control issues here, all good
post #4386 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylfen View Post

Like, i do wanna buy it but if there is anything wrong with the mouse its just to much hassle to send it back for me, ordering from amazon uk and living in sweden, i believe it will takes something like a month to get that fixed.

i have the same problem.

I am also afraid to order this mouse. I live in Finland and i fear it would be such a hassle to send it back etc. Dont want to waste 80euros to something that isn't working.



Oh, and to other users: how big is the current issues with the 2016 Ergo? Are they just minor things or actually major ones? Like is the loose button a big thing or? How many just breaks? like sensor dies etc?
post #4387 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuboy View Post

i have the same problem.

I am also afraid to order this mouse. I live in Finland and i fear it would be such a hassle to send it back etc. Dont want to waste 80euros to something that isn't working.



Oh, and to other users: how big is the current issues with the 2016 Ergo? Are they just minor things or actually major ones? Like is the loose button a big thing or? How many just breaks? like sensor dies etc?

So I had a FinalMouse SE which had the "spin" bug. I recently e-mailed FinalMouse about this issue, and they sent me a new Ergo 2016. The 2016 I received suffered from the same bug and I sent another e-mail to them and got another 2016. The 2nd unit they sent me still have the exact same issue even on 3 different computers. I gave up on the ergo and spent my money on a Tournament Pro, which I know was a mistake considering the QC issues but I was too hyped about the TP rolleyes.gif Fingers crossed
Edited by Secondo - 2/11/16 at 9:58am
post #4388 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondo View Post

So I had a FinalMouse SE which had the "spin" bug. I recently e-mailed FinalMouse about this issue, and they sent me a new Ergo 2016. The 2016 I received suffered from the same bug and I sent another e-mail to them and got another 2016. The 2nd unit they sent me still have the exact same issue even on 3 different computers. I gave up on the ergo and spent my money on a Tournament Pro, which I know was a mistake considering the QC issues but I was too hyped about the TP rolleyes.gif Fingers crossed

How its even possible to get this unlucky. Damn.

Now im even more afraid.

Yeah fingers crossed to you man. Hope you will recieve a working one! smile.gif
post #4389 of 4666
Just signed up on here to give a quick review. I got the Tournament Pro yesterday and love it but have noticed similar niggles to those that people have already mentioned, so there are definite QC 'issues'. They aren't major problems though.

I'll give a better write-up later when I have more time.
post #4390 of 4666
This may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways haha. Since the FM doesnt use any driver should I uninstall the current mouse driver/software I have installed for my Roccat mouse or am I fine to leave it incase I want to swap back to it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015