Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse 2015 - Page 445

post #4441 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

a literal 'who cares'. it doesn't cause any problems

I care. It doesn't mess with performance, but it's still a issue. I just want to know if Finalmouse plans of fixing it.

Don't know why people are glossing over the small stuff. Don't settle. FM seems to take feedback. Give it to them.
Edited by Zibv - 2/13/16 at 12:38pm
post #4442 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

a literal 'who cares'. it doesn't cause any problems
is this the best you guys can come up with? lol

it took me a while to see what that picture was even supposed to prove. oh no minimal light bleed in the shell. once again, who cares. you can't even notice it unless you take a picture and make a point of it. that's how minimal these issues are

It's such a minimal problem and easy to fix, yet it's still there on a 70$ mouse.
Not to mention people complaining about buttons rattling and stuff, and also QC problems with the older revs of the FM Ergo.

Just because it doesn't bother you, it doesn't mean that it's not a flaw, neither that it wont bother other people.
It can have a good sensor (nothing special tbh, even compared to other 3310 mice) and a good shell, but is it worth 70$?
For example, the G100s. For me that mouse is pretty good, lightweight, the shape is nice, the AM010 feels great (even better than the 3310 I'd say).
And let's say if Logitech decides to add a LED and sell it for $50+, it won't be worth it. It's not a bad mouse, but it's simply not worth the price.

Same applies for the Finalmouse. It's not a bad mouse, it's just not worth 70$ IMO.
post #4443 of 4666
Scream One: https://twitter.com/finalmouse/status/698574744031883264

Edit: just realized there was was a thread made about the scream one 2 hours ago; derp
Edited by TriviumKM - 2/13/16 at 12:48pm
post #4444 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriviumKM View Post

Scream One: https://twitter.com/finalmouse/status/698574744031883264

"The #ScreamOne will be the first finalmouse to have global availability with numerous retailers... So international people can breathe easy!"

Damn, it was about time.
Let's just hope they'll be available in different stores/websites around the globe, and not only on different Amazon stores...
post #4445 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

lying and spreading false info? what did they lie about and what false info did they spread? other than the weight being listed incorrectly for the tourny pro, they haven't lied about anything.

is this the whole 'they said they and pros made the shell but it's oem so they are lying'? because i already proved you guys wrong on that, all it shows is how bad people are at reading comprehension. fm never said they made the shell, nor did a pro.

The ergo's misleading weight has been listed for basically a year now too and it's been brought to their attention multiple times and they even acknowledged it. It's not like they just typoed the TP's weight on their site or something and then changed it after someone pointed it out. But hey, can't worry about reality when you need to DC anti-consumer marketing. rolleyes.gif
post #4446 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragil1ty View Post

Self-entitled people like you are hilarious.
LOL did someone hurt your feelings calling a low quality brand bad thumb.gif
post #4447 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hza View Post

LOL did someone hurt your feelings calling a low quality brand bad thumb.gif

I'm not going to get in a childish flaming war with you, but the fact that your opening statement to me was "LOL", I don't think I need to say much more to you now do I?
post #4448 of 4666
lol = laughing out loud

I'm sorry I was laughing, but still.... Bad feelings cause somone called your favorite brand bad?
Edited by hza - 2/13/16 at 1:13pm
post #4449 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

there actually isn't a huge difference.

Yeah. Surfing through the leftover bins in China is just as good as having R&D in your company. Heard it here first folks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

what razer does with their money/budget (advertising, sponsorships) has no bearing on the quality of their products. razer mice are consistently bad, same with steelseries. you just proved how stupid it is to ask those kind of questions.

Dare I say you're harping on a vocal minority stance about quality on these manufacturer's mice, while you're having much ado about the very same thing?

Pot and kettle go out on date. Story at 11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

how about IS THIS MOUSE AS GOOD AS THIS ONE?

Well in terms of FM, actually nothing really you couldn't do yourself with similar quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

stop acting like Finalmouse needs to advertise more and sponsor more teams in order to churn out a better mouse.

Don't think anyone feels that way otherwise people would be happy that Scream is on board. rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

just because a shell might be OEM, doesn't make it a bad mouse.

It wasn't that it's OEM. It was another company's complete mold with a bad sticker over the logo and the claim that it was custom made by FinalMouse.

Jude's hilarious attempt at using jargon to confuse the readers, lying about the initial firmware, and so on has made people skeptical about other products from FM (such as asymmetrical release). Why is that such an issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

It doesn't feel cheap

Subjective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

and it works. the truth is a $60 mouse from Razer or Steelseries might come with a shape they designed, but it also comes with bad sensors, bad design issues, terrible flaws, heavy weights, oh but you get software you can install, yay!

And there's mice from them that come with a rather great package internally and externally.

Plus the software! Yay! Support even at a reduced price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

you're just judging it for face value, which is mistake number one.

Someone is awfully picky and choosy when it comes to what people say about what mice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

When you say 'oem mouse', people think of cheap WMO rip-offs.

Which are clones using another company's shell and generic internals.

Oh hey sounds familiar...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

This isn't a cheap rip-off, considering it beats 90% of mice from Razer, Steelseries, and logitech.

Subjective and debatable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

Did you see the g303 shape? Enjoy bad design with a $60 price tag with a fancy name.

Again, subjective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

I actually bought the mouse because I wanted to give it a shot. I actually have it in my hands and it's not a bad oem mouse that's a $70 rip off. I wouldn't hold back if this was a bad mouse since it cost me $100 Canadian. I would be really angry if I got a bad mouse or had to send it back, because it's a giant waste of money. News flash, it's not. It doesn't feel cheap at all.

You are free to spend your money the way you want, don't see why you're defending that.

Feeling cheap is subjective. Obviously SOME people have gripes but it's in the hand of the person that makes that call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

Also QC issues are not representative from angry nerds complaining on this site. A vocal few aren't the majority, anyone here who is afraid of buying a bad mouse shouldn't listen to the very few people who are having issues.

Says the guy ****ting on Razer, Steelseries, and Logitech for quality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

don't judge a book by it's cover

But if the book had the cover and pages of another book bound in should users not be skeptical?
post #4450 of 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoftw View Post

itt: entitled nerds who have nothing better to do than whine about a mouse company
could you be anymore snobby about this? please enlighten us as to why he's 'not good at this'.

the self-righteousness and snobbishness of people here are RIDICULOUS. oh it doesn't have 1000hz, so what? a) you weren't good at games to begin with b) it wouldn't make a difference anyways. 500hz->1000hz doesn't make everything suddenly way better and amazing. there is no noticeable difference between them at all, so it's just another dumb criticism.

my finalmouse is working perfectly and has no issues. and I bet that's the case for 90% of those mice sold because most people don't say a word when their product works and they're happy with it.

it's just pathetic and even hypocritical to rip them so much when people literally recommend kanas and kinzus, some of the worst mice ever made. people will recommend a sensor with 10cm LOD and advise you to put tape over it, and somehow finalmouse is the crappiest and money hungry company out there? Kim Rom said no to better switches because they cost pennies more, but Jude is somehow the second coming of Satan with the IQ of a rock?

people are sketched out from finalmouse because they're a small company and think they only care about money... here's a solution, hire more people and call it Steelseries. now people suddenly don't care. you think their intentions are malicious because of the small size of the company, yet size and maliciousness are not mutually exclusive.

I would wager most people here know nothing of manufacturing or starting/running a business, yet they will run their mouse and complain all day and act like people are stupid to referring to a 'tier 1' manufacturing plant. 99% of the time, those people making the claims have no idea what they're talking about, as evident here.

once again, my finalmouse tournament pro is working fine, oh my god it must be the only one in existence better call the BBB right now

This is everything. My finalmouse tournament pro is working fine as well, and so is my summer edition mouse. And by fine I mean great.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse 2015