Originally Posted by Barefooter
Nice powder coating! Going to look awesome with all your hardware in there
A few spots thats need to be repaired ( 2 blank scrachtes fingernail size on the led profile) and the right corner where a few drops of the aluminium compount presst out) you nearly don see it so if the desk is finished you wont see a thing of it.
Still a long way to go still need to:
- make standoffs for under my insert plates;
- paint the last panel that i made (going to hapen this weekend);
- finish the blocks (need to be don before i mount them to the desk);
- make the fillport hole in the blocks bigger so i can tiden the ring below the fillport "need som space".
Then it is mounting time. And in wat order i am still thinking.
And there are still things that i need to buy;
- multiple screens .
- more ssd or hdd's for the server side;
- new headphone sets ( for gaming and for the music side). I like the sennheiser ones';
- new keybord because this one ha ha stays where it is.
So much to wish and work for.
But i aind complaining i came this far and the rest is just a matter of time.
A other thing that i am planning is a plate with the sponsornames and logo's on the wall with led light behind it.
Als making a new drawing for more custom grills made by coldzero for the desk.
It seems that i am a bussy man.
Ill be back